Search results

1. ralphonz

Editor 4.6.1 - Unable to connect

Hi guys, I'm getting this issue...but it only happens if my AXE FX II is also connected via USB. If I turn off the Axe FX then I'm able to read settings from my GT16 fine - not ideal but it works at least.
  2. ralphonz

editor gets stuck

Hi Ron, this is happening to me as well. Running the latest editor, firmware and OS X 10.15.3. If I try to read settings from the device the editor causes the computer to freeze. Well, to be precise all input ceases to function but the computer seems to carry on running (i.e. programs still...
  3. ralphonz

Editor Time Out Crashes whole Mac

Hi all/Ron, It's been a long time since I used the editor to change my GT/16. I updated to the latest firmware and editor 4.4.0 and when I try to read the settings from device I get a time-out then my macs trackpad and keyboard freeze and I have to do a hard reset. It happens almost every...
  4. ralphonz

MIDI merge not working correctly

Anyone got any advice here? I still can't get the BCR to work when going through the Mastermind. Only when I go into the axe directly...
  5. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Never mind I needed to turn Update on preset change on! Everything is grooving now with the GT as the master clock :)
  6. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Cool ok. But how can I set up a button to tap the tempo in to the GT? In the Manual it says: Each button has a Tempo parameter. If this setting is turned on, tapping the button repeatedly will make it flash at the same rate it was tapped. However this is not working for me. Tapping the...
  7. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

It doesn't really matter which device is the source of the tempo at the moment, as long as they are locked in and I have my flashing light and BPM readout on the floor in front of me (I only need the BPM readout for some presets I have for a particular band). The calculate from flashes isn't...
  8. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Hi Ron, do you have any further info on this? Update on preset change is off and I'm running the latest firmware but I'm still getting the double flashes - only when the tempo is entered for the preset on the GT (which is necessary if I want to see the BPM on the button for that preset?).
  9. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Thanks for the suggestion and info. I've tried that but unfortunately "the closest I can get to 'locking' tempo" isn't actually locking tempo so it's not much use. The ideal solution would be to slave everything to the RJM clock, and be able to tap in the tempo to the RJM itself with a button...
  10. ralphonz

MIDI merge not working correctly

I have BCR2000 midi controller. I've assigned a rotary to transmit CC19 on channel 1 (which controls external parameter 4 on my axe fx). When i plug the BCR straight into the MIDI in on the axe it is working fine and controlling the parameter. However, when I plug it into the remote in on the...
  11. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Ok, so I really can't figure this out, any help would be much appreciated. Basically, what I want to achieve is a flashing tap-tempo button that will display the current BPM of the preset on the Axe FX. I would like the tempo to change on the Axe FX if I tap it in with the button, and the...
  12. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

But then I don't get a read out of the BPM on the LCD.
  13. ralphonz

My studio and live gear

Wow! How do you afford all this stuff! SSL, avalon, API, not to mention all the amps, rjm and fractal stuff! Looks amazing, good stuff :)
  14. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Updated to 3.4.6 but still seeing the same behaviour. It drifts in and out of bing in sync with the Axe FX. Just to be clear I've got update on preset change and Send on preset change off for my tempo button.
  15. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Firmware 3.4.4. I'll update to 3.4.6 and report back :)
  16. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

I hooked up the axe midi out to my interface in and see constant system exclusive messages for 240 0 1 from the axe. The flashing issue is only happening on presets where I've specified a tempo on the mastermind. Presets that don't have a tempo set for the preset/song flash normally and...
  17. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Well i just tried to monitor the AxeFX over USB with MIDI pipe but it wouldn't show me any messages at all (midi pipe working fine for other midi devices though). I'll try with my interface and a midi cable. I've got a 5pin cable from my axe to the phantom box and then a 7pin cable to the...
  18. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

I wrote that post(above) and turned round and the thing was flashing normally again! Didn't touch a thing... USB is unplugged no MIDI merge... Now as I write this its starting to do a double flash thing again...
  19. ralphonz

Tempo Double flashes?

Sorry to revive this thread but I'm still having issues with the tempo flash, I've got clock set to off, and update on preset change is off on the button as above. When i turn the unit on tempo flashes seem regular and smooth. However, after a minute or so the flashing becomes really...
  20. ralphonz

Wish: button library (next gen editor)

Yeah, I think this would be great thing to have.
Back