Search results

1. M

Strymon Mobius (anyone try this)

On the Mobius: Set the PRE/POST switch to the down position to use Mobius in a pre/post type setup Change the PRE/POST setting accordingly in the preset menu
  2. M

New In-depth PBC Video

Well done Ruben....keep going!
  3. M

How do I control my PBC with Ableton?!

Controlling the PBC is straight forward in Ableton On the PBC set the MIDI Rx Ch e.g to 10, and connect the PBC Midi IN to your Midi device OUT, in my case a USB Midisport 4x4 In Ableton go to Preferences, Mdi Sync tab and enable the Output MIDI PORT of your device. Create a Midi track in...
  4. M

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0.2 / EDITOR 2.0.1

Marvelous....thx Ron :)
  5. M

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0.2 / EDITOR 2.0.1

Excellent update, but I having some naming issues in the PBCEditor: - a text will not be shown in the Preset-List after putting a vertical bar in Preset Name tab - a modified text in the Song-Name menu will not be shown in the Setlist menu PBCEditor-2.0 FW PBC201 OSX 10.9.5 Here I made a...
  6. M

Suggestion: Preset Name Notes

Hi Ron, will this feature still coming in the next update?
  7. M

Elextrix Repeater Device? A.k.a. Can I create custom devices?

Yes you can create your own devices. Watch the Video about the PBC editor Pick “Generic - PC/CC Device” and set all the parameters manually according the manual of the electric Repeater.
  8. M

Newb Question: Changing presets on Strymon & H9

Did you try different midi cables ? In the Global settings, you have to engage " MIDITH ON" on all devices
  9. M

IA Cycle

Thank you Ron, that works nicely so far. Would it also be possible, to initialize the cycle by changing the presets ? My current layout is: Loop 1 - Clean Loop 2 - Crunch Loop 3 - Rock Loop 4 - Lead So, by pressing any Loop bottom 1- 4, returning back to initial state of the preset, the...
  10. M

IA Cycle

Hi, I wanna set up one bottom of the PBC for selecting 3 different presets of the Strymon Mobius..... It should activate the Loop, the Mobius is inserted, then cycle though the presets, and if possible also deactivate the Loop again. Any help is appreciated Thx
Back