Search results

1. X

Newb Question: Changing presets on Strymon & H9

Problem solved with help from RJM and Goodwood Audio I'm completely amazed by the customer service support from GWA and their professional assembly guitar pedal boards. Extremely patient and kind, highly recommended with no regrets.
  2. X

Hey RJM, it's all done accordingly to what you have told me. It still doesn't apply the settings. Any more ideas? Thanks for your detailed instructions.
  3. X

I can't try different MIDI cables because the wiring was professionally assembled. I am in touch with them and have expressed my curious concern over the cabling. "MIDITH ON" is set. I definitely need help fixing this issue... :( Out of curiousity, is there a difference in the PBC Editor...
  4. X

I'm using PBC firmware 1.0.5, installed without any problems. Running the PBCEditor v.1.0.5 from the website. I've created presets and named, then in the "Presets" tab, assigned the respective PC numbers in the section "PC Messages". So for example: Bank 00A in Bigsky and Bank 01A in Timeline...
  5. X

Yes, the Timeline indeed is MIDI channel 1, Big Sky is set to channel 2 and H9 is set to channel 3. I've gone to the Global Presets and set the MIDI channel to correspond with that listed on the PBC device channel. It has not yet fixed the issue unfortunately.
  6. X

Thanks for the response. I may need you to walk through this with me please. What is PC offset, Bank Type (H9 doesn't have by default has blank) and max blank? I'm reading the MIDI specification section of the Strymon Timeline user manual for instance, and I don't know what CC# and Value Range...
  7. X

Hey there, please be patient with me, very new to guitar and especially new to MIDI controllers. I've been scratching my head over this. I simply can't get the PBC to change presets on the Strymon and H9. I have a newly installed PBC board, and it works well in turning on the loops. Now I...
Back