Search results

1. K

Nice Rack Canada | The Good Stuff

What a super clean wiring job. Who made the super cool patch /interface that's in the bottom 2 spaces ? And WOW - is that an original Motu 828 ? And the YAmaha G50 13 pin to midi controller - haven't seen one of those In forever.
  2. K

Need help with Rebellious- non-group-obeying IA displays

Prologue : I posted some pics of my RJM MMGT / Pedalboard on my official face book page today - and within a short few hours - enough other folks had shared it= to where it has by this evening already reached 16, 595 people , with hundreds of likes and lots of interested comments. I bought...
  3. K

OK That makes sense. Thanks Ron ! God Bless you Sir , and keep up the great work . :-)
  4. K

I had read the Forum Thread entitled "Using the GT with an Axe-FX" and of course noted the "the GT needs a bi-directional connection , with the Axe FX to be the first in the Chain" . I wasn't sure how to go about that as my midi chain is like a parallel merge-to-all type of setup . The GT is...
  5. K

OK :-) Well That solved the problem of IA displays not-turning-off and eventually being on all at once ; but now NONE of the displays light up/follow at all when the computer is sending the cc's. Still works the way it should when I manually switch via the footpedal. But I need the...
  6. K

Thank you Sir ! I will give that a try :-)
  7. K

Hi , I am really enjoying working with / learning my new MMGT-10 . I have had it about a week - but Its clearly "the midi foot controller par excellence" I have been using a Mastermind controller for several years now- and loved it - but the MMGT- is just way beyond killer. I have run into a...
  8. K

Alternate Presets with Switchblade

Hhahaha Thank you. Yes. Discovered that ; much to my frustration. The work around was easy tho ; Thorough reading of the Mastermind Manual revealed that The Mastermind's Function button can also be programmed to send CC messages as well. So I just assigned cc numbers that corresponded with...
  9. K

Alternate Presets with Switchblade

Does anyone know how to make the RJM Mastermind Alternate Presets on the "FUNCTION Global Select" button work with a SoundSculpture Switchblade ? Thanks :-) Karl
  10. K

Mastermind Alphanumeric Display

Hi Bozie - I followed your lead , and got myself a couple of Molten Voltage SIMI displays. One of them I use as a display for the RJM Mastermind , and a second one functions as a Visual metronome - using sysex code on a track in Sonar. THANK YOU very much Sir for this GREAT tip. :-)
Back