Search results

1. G

Case for MMGT10?

Wondering if anyone has found a narrower case for the GT10? Not really interested in a hard case, since a padded SKB soft case has worked well to protect my GT16, but I could be persuaded if it's small.
  2. G

Bug, or settings issue?

Copy that, Ron, but that is the page that I created to test what you wanted me to test. When I restored to a working version, that page is no longer even there. I'm using Page 2 in the scenario I outlined above, and it doesn't have any Send on Preset Change ON configurations, and no...
  3. G

Bug, or settings issue?

OK, I would have thought that would only matter if the button in question actually was intended to trigger a preset change. Regardless, on the page that I'm using for this, none of the buttons have Send on Preset or Update on Preset ON. So I gather that isn't the issue. The same two AxeFX...
  4. G

Bug, or settings issue?

OK, I will try that if I need to make a page that directly accesses presets via a button. But does that help me with my preset menu issue?
  5. G

Bug, or settings issue?

No, that was set to OFF. And putting it ON creates another issue: everything goes to Preset 000 no matter what. With that ON, I can't even select another preset using the AxeFX UI. It just bounces back to 000.
  6. G

Bug, or settings issue?

Well, the act of creating a page with Preset +, Preset -, and two Preset buttons with specific preset values on it...or the mere act of hooking the MMGT up to my Macbook...has made it so now none of those work at all, including the preset menu. It ignores preset button selections altogether now...
  7. G

Bug, or settings issue?

Ah. I don't have a page set up with preset buttons currently. I can create one and try.
  8. G

Bug, or settings issue?

I think the answer is yes. But...as opposed to what? The preset menu is what I use to change presets from the MMGT. Is there something else you want me to try to help isolate the issue?
  9. G

Bug, or settings issue?

I am enabling Bandhelper to also send MIDI to my AxeFX3, along with my MMGT. There's another thread where I outlined doing this, and where Ron and others helped me figure out a solution there. It's working great now, most of the time. My goal is to select a song, and have the PC change, scene...
  10. G

Issue trying to incorporate midi via remote jack

I was able to track down the issue here: Bandhelper has settings to control the order in which the MIDI is sent under "MIDI Preset Order" in the settings. For some reason, the default on mine was Program Changes, then Raw MIDI, then Control Changes and everything else. Putting Control Changes...
  11. G

Hmmm...that may be the issue. MIDI, wise, I'm not using the iPad and Bandhelper to do anything except sending MIDI. MIDI flow I'm trying to get will be iPad -> MMGT <-> AxeFX
  12. G

I thought I was on to something on p. 44 in the manual: CC Link. But am I right that it will only toggle on/off states, not something targeted like a Scene #? I did try to make it work, using either a value of 3 or a 66 on CC#34 to turn on Scene 3. Doesn't seem to work, but it wouldn't be the...
  13. G

Copy that. Is there a way to control only the MMGT, then have it relay Program, Scene and tempo to the AxeFX? I'll deal with the conflicts with the AxeFX UI by just avoiding using it.
  14. G

Hi, all, I'm trying to use Bandhelper to try to Program and Scene changes to my AxeFX by getting it to feed MIDI changes to a PUC+ Bluetooth MIDI device, plugged into the Remote jack on the MMGT. The GT, in turn, is plugged into the AxeFX via a 7-pin DIN cable to provide power and midi. This...
  15. G

Two pages act differently re. block/scene bypasses

Hmmm....okay, both presets have the "local page" checkbox unchecked, but both have "Show page" set to page 7. I don't see how, but is there any way this could be in the AxeFX instead?
  16. G

Anybody know why that might be the remedy? I'd like to avoid this in the future.
  17. G

Okay, I got it to work, but I don't know why. I simply moved the AxeFX preset from slot #41 down to slot #4. That seemed to do the trick. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  18. G

Well, that would have been easy. Max button page is set to 16. Bidirectional midi is on.
  19. G

Hi, all, I recently copied a page so I could duplicate the basic layout and functionality for a different preset on my AxeFX3. Page A that I copied from shows the block bypass status on all the blocks I need it to: changing from one scene to another and back shows me exactly which blocks are...
  20. G

Way to avoid order effect of two IA actions?

Okay, if that's the only way to do it, I'll figure out how to copy and paste pages and make the changes I need to that way. Thank you. (EDIT)
Back