Search results

1. Shanesplanet

editor gets stuck

I bet it wasn't. You are not alone Ron, usb problems plague many things. Yours is just as stable as can be expected. Even more a pita is trying to deal with usb to midi and clock sync in a daw. Damn nightmare that isnt your fault. After a few years of fighting it, I now try to keep it as simple...
  2. Shanesplanet

Can I create a value increment/decrement button ? Kemper user (for volume control)

AWESOME idea for sure. Ive often wished that it could maintain and alter cc as well. Closest i can get is the fabulous option of having a button open up a few choices like 25% and Medium and WFO etc. . Not so handy for incremental volume, but definitely a way to access other things that arent...
  3. Shanesplanet

editor gets stuck

Mine tends to do that on only one of my many windows based as well. I KNOW its the cheap and overly long usb cable I'm using. That, and there's so many usb drivers buried in my system, its a total mess. Save your work regularly and swap cables. I'm sure you've tried the obvious. Glad you found a...
  4. Shanesplanet

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Any more narrow and my feet wont fit it. Not trying to hijack or anything. The front jack was something I did myself. Took some standard trs jacks and a few moments solder. I was tempted to wire both alternate and regular to the front with a toggle, but just kept it simple. The pedal uses...
  5. Shanesplanet

Mastermind gt16 presets for g-force factory

Updated to put the factory g force preset in the last 230 preset spots(541-765). Factory presets cant be changed on the gforce, so i put them last in hopes they wont be in the way of future presets. The gforce is set to external mapping on version 2.04. This enables you to use banks (100 pres...
  6. Shanesplanet

Bi-Directional with Ableton/DAW

The limitation of this is dependant on the Daw. I dont think ableton sends basic midi messages for most of its commands. I am pretty sure you would have to write a control surface script to get ableton to translate all its messages into a midi format that the mmgt can respond to. A monumental...
  7. Shanesplanet

Keeping previous state on unsaved presets?

No worries, but you never know if you don't ask. Thanks for the prompt reply as usual. RJM service is second to none!
  8. Shanesplanet

Keeping previous state on unsaved presets?

I like to store SOME of my presets with a particular amp switching setup. Then on others I just like to step thru them and try with gain switched or not. I reset the unit and have stored NO programs. When i set the mag with a channel or two engaged, it turns them off upon seeing ANY program...
  9. Shanesplanet

Suggestions here!

I was also looking for something like that. In the end, I think the technology of ipads and laptops are going to fill that niche'?
  10. Shanesplanet

Powering GT16 from power brick?

I run mine off a powerfactor with double tap. Probably shouldnt, as its a mere 800ma at 12V, but oh well. Sometimes Im too damn lazy and typically its for when I have it on my desk programming. I'd imagine underpowering is risky for both the psu and gt16. My goto is a battery, when im not...
  11. Shanesplanet

Tempo in whole values without decimal.

Tempo is nice on the gt, tho it is only a ballpark figure with my g-force. Is there a possibility of allowing it to round to the nearest whole number (like in previous firmware), rather than making it harder to read with information i dont find useful?
  12. Shanesplanet

IA mode reversal

Thanks for your response. Rereading a hundred times, still can't grasp it. I'll just leave the 'ia mode' button out of the equation. Back to ignoring what i dont understand. Thanks again!
  13. Shanesplanet

IA mode reversal

I can't seem to find the IA mode being as useful as it should be. I admit i have a horrid grasp on the ia concept as it is. Would it be possible for buttons to have their 'normal' command showing as default, and the IA choice for that button, showing when IA mode is enabled? Letting me choose a...
  14. Shanesplanet

More Steps

It would surely be amazing if when i hit the step menu, my entire board could light up with choices for steps. I could use the steps for mix% and volume% or any other slew of commands that a set value would prove easier than a pedal. Stepping thru them would be nice as well. Such a large board...
  15. Shanesplanet

device port 'both'

Sometimes I use the Mmgt as the midi interface over usb, sometimes i use a different usb/midi interface (no usb to the mmgt) The midi forwarding and merge features are great! I would love to have 'both' or "all" as a choice on the mmgt hardware device port. This would enable me to use my mmgt...
  16. Shanesplanet

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 4.0.1 / EDITOR 4.0.2 RELEASE

Thanks for the firmware updates! It took me a few moments to understand what you were doing when you added "midi forward", when you already had "midi merge". Now i see, Midi forward doesnt forward the midi thru from the din to the din, midi merge does of course. Midi forward send the incoming...
  17. Shanesplanet

Post you GT Controller

Omfg! That is just about the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. Excellent Job! Looks like I'll be imitating your hinge idea, take it as flattery!
  18. Shanesplanet

What do you mean it's all working just fine? What the h**l am I supposed to work on now?

What do you mean it's all working just fine? What the h**l am I supposed to work on now?
  19. Shanesplanet

Orange amps enjoy the MiniAmpGizmo

Just a note to express how the Mini Amp Gizmo works with the orange OR100 just fine. It even powers successfully from a battery pack. An added bonus is that it works as a midi phantom box too! I foresee having a Bob8 to go with in the future, but for now I am using a simple midi out cable with...
  20. Shanesplanet

Post you GT Controller

Valve amp and portable setup. Morley volume pedal not shown. Tried the 4cm with the axe and orange. Worked fine, but saw very little point. Now i just use it in the loop. Not sure I'll jump to the Axe III for a long time, if ever tho. Programming atm... upadted 1/1/19 No more axe fx. Nothing...
Back