Search results

1. PiotrHajduga

Can the GT16 switch amp channels?

VooDoo lab its a simple cheep solution to switch channels in MarkV25 using MMGT
  2. PiotrHajduga

Can the GT16 switch amp channels?

im using gt10 for two amps - MarkV25 via VooDoo Lab control switcher - Mesa triple crown with direct midi between amp and GT10
  3. PiotrHajduga

Preset Button 2nd Press

as a GLOBAL section , for 2nd press we are able to choose between (same , previous , global , reload , IA , alternate ) but in PRESETS section we are limited to ( Global , previous , none , or direct preset number ) my idea is to be able have some presets with alternate option for second...
  4. PiotrHajduga

Preset Button 2nd Press

Is it possible to relocate function "Preset Button 2nd press" from "Global" menu to "Preset" menu general setings thanks
  5. PiotrHajduga

display alternate preset names

is this will be considered in future wish ? thanks
  6. PiotrHajduga

display alternate preset names

Hi Ron . is there any way to display alternate preset name when engaged , so fare my display only shows 1st preset name but does change color for alternate Thanks
  7. PiotrHajduga

[DONE] Line 6 HX Stomp Integration

what exact you need , i got my hx stomp fully integrated
  8. PiotrHajduga

HELIX Snapshots

will be possible in future to add Snapshot to Device:LINE6 HELIX same as you do for Fractal Scenes
  9. PiotrHajduga

External Switch Problem

HI , i purchased Analog Endeavors AUX2RJM - 2-Button External Switch for RJM Mastermind pedal act weird , either diodes are completely off with no actions when you press button or they are always ON with "millisecond" OFF when you press switch , i was trying to set up in a few different...
  10. PiotrHajduga

Wish : More IA Cycle Steps

Hi Ron , trying to categorize buttons with favorite effect ( 2x H9 ) for example favorite reverbs on button 1 , delays on button 2 , ... etc so fare i am limited to only 3 effects in one button , one step has to be dedicated for all OFF is it possible to extend a range of IA Cycle Steps Thanks
  11. PiotrHajduga

Eventide H9

Hope this is related to MMGTs , Just wonder what is the way to organize names of your H9 presets if you have few in song , do you guys name them as a song name and effect or as a certain effect name , im trying to figure it out simplest way since H9 has no Banks , with lot of songs you can...
  12. PiotrHajduga

MMGT16 Button hold issue?

Nevermind , i got this one but is there any chance to display IA name ( TAP TEMPO )and BPM flash on bottom row when active and only hold name when hold active ( TUNER )
  13. PiotrHajduga

MMGT16 Button hold issue?

Hi Ron one of buttons i have set for Tap tempo , its also set to show current BPM if tapped or if stored with song/preset ,also flashes to that tempo trying to save some buttons and i set hold function for that tap tempo button to switch to my tuner (mini gizmo loop 1 - tc el polytune2 )...
  14. PiotrHajduga

Powering GT16 from power brick?

http://yankee.com.pl/category/power-supply/ Hi , this one's will power MMGT16 ? Power Supply Yankee PS-M1 ?
  15. PiotrHajduga

LT External Switches

Hi Ron , simple question , can i set up external switches in my LT as Presets , having a a hard time , using Analog Endeavors LED one ... Thanks
  16. PiotrHajduga

Replacement switch assembly

Hi Ron , what is a proper replacement switch assembly for PBC Switches , need to replace one Thanks
  17. PiotrHajduga

external switch issue

fixed .... one cable was bad , so i use second one with a same results , did not try third cable , both cables was bad . hosa cables , now i get a good ones , Thanks
  18. PiotrHajduga

external switch issue

Chicago
  19. PiotrHajduga

external switch issue

if you keep pressing any of them ( Ext Sw1 or Sw2 ) , after +/-30 times , footswitch react for a short time , and than again no respond
  20. PiotrHajduga

external switch issue

YES TRS , everything was working perfectly since two weeks back , than one of them start not responding in every touch , then second one did same , now both are bad , what is a correct editor settings for Tuner and Pages scroll , i will try older firmware tonight just to make shure
Back