Search results

1. C

How to set up dedicated mood mk2 page

Hi folks, I recently got mood mk2 and instead of having it in some presets, I chose one of the bottons on the separate two button function box to 1) turn on loop10-mood mk2 2) set the expression pedal from whatever else it was previously controlling to control the clock on the mk2. I would like...
  2. C

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

So for each of my presets, I have been trying to add IA actions for the second press function of a preset (e.g. switch Eventide H9 performance switch or turn one of the toggles on chase bliss pedal). To have this work, I need to select IA cycle in IA settings under the button settings page? I...
  3. C

Mastering the Mastermind video series

Would like to see a series on expression pedal groups. PBC10 only having one expression pedal, I need to toggle to different groups (I think) to use the expression pedal to control different devices. I'd like to see that better explianed.
  4. C

Upscale version of PBC10 with small windows for each button (looks like GT/10)

Hi Ron, I like everything that the PBC10 provides but would like to have the changing labels from the GT line of products with the functionality of the PBC line. As such if you had an upscale version of the PBC10 that had the labels of the GT that would be great. Alternatively I have thought...
  5. C

Request for new pedals for PBC

Goofed above- my second pedal is the Bliss Factory
  6. C

Request for new pedals for PBC

Hi - I just finished my expanded pedal board and have bought four pedals I was wondering if you could add to the database: 1. Chase Bliss-Warped Vinyl HiFi (or is it the same as v2?) 2. Chase Bliss/Zvex-Fuzz Factory 3. Singular Sound-Beat Buddy 4. Singular Sound-Loop Studio I'll post pics when...
  7. C

Expression pedal mapping

Silly question for expression pedal: When I mad the expression pedal to control a parameter in my timeline or h9, I want it to increase to 127 or decrease to 0. However I want it to start at the current value within the preset (which I don’t always know). So in that case do I set it as Same or...
  8. C

Suggestions here!

Hi folks- I’m a die hard pbc user and love all the features it has. Unfortunately as I get older and my programming become more complex I often forget what all the buttons mean on the different pages. I would love some thing that has all the functionality of the pbc10 but with the screens of the...
  9. C

H9 Flex

Thinking about this further I looked at the midi mapping’s in the H9 Control app. There does not seem to be midi mapping‘s using the mini command cc momentary. So perhaps the H9 only responds to cc toggle commands? This makes me think that in order to replicate the momentary function in the H9...
  10. C

H9 Flex

Ho folks, So for many of my presets when I am using the H9, I enabled the second press to activate IA mode and have been using it to activate the hotswitch function. It's a little clunky in that sometimes you have to go through it once or twice before it starts to work, but as has posted on the...
  11. C

Pbc placement on pedalboard

Hi folks, So I’m redoing my pedalboard to make more user friendly and my first thought was putting pbc in front and at lowest level and pedals behind and above. Thinking more I was wondering if anyone put pbc in back row with pedals in front. Could allow for easier tweaks of knobs etc. I’m...
  12. C

Eventide Rose

Here's the current midi implementation; Much simpler than H9!!! Rose Midi implementation Thanks Ron!!
  13. C

Eventide Rose

Will the Eventide rose be a device posted soon as part of PBC10 (or other product) support? I just got one but it's not currently listed. Should I use another Eventide device instead or just generic device for now?
  14. C

Eventide H9 performance switch set up

For the h9 algorithms the hot button works on the second press as expected. But in order to get it to work I had to add a cc toggle as part of the preset command. In this case the only choice is on and the associated value. For the time factor and pitch factor it doesn’t start to work until the...
  15. C

Ron-I tried this and it didn’t work. So as part of a preset I added a cc toggle to send value of 127 for on. This didn’t immediately turn on hot switch, but then after preset was selected and pressed a second time for IA (selected in the globals tab, eastern) actions, this did turn on hot...
  16. C

So previously I had a separate button for H9 performance switch and now have changed it to be the second press for preset that has the h9 in it. It took a while to figure out I needed toggle not momentary. my problem is that the first time I press the button to activate it, it doesn’t work. But...
  17. C

Beat Buddy support

Will the Beat Buddy from Singular sound be added at some point to devices? I use it a lot form practicing. https://www.singularsound.com/downloadable/BeatBuddy-MIDISettings-Firmware-v1.77.pdf
  18. C

Excel export of preset information

Hi folks- Is there a way to export presets (name and number) with loops that are on and midi pc, etc. linked to preset from the editor software? I'd like the ability to be able to export everything about a preset so that if everything goes down and I have to recreate it, I can quickly do it...
  19. C

MASTERMIND FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.2 RELEASE

So was just working on it more and when I tap tempo the pbc screen quickly changes to what ever I just tapped in (56, 120, etc.) but one second later it just goes back to 85 bpm and does not change. Maybe the H9 changes tempo but the timeline seems unresponsive. Had been working fine in 4.3.2...
  20. C

MASTERMIND FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.4.2 RELEASE

Sorry hit the wrong button a moment ago. So when I use the tap tempo button I set up the pbc doesn’t display a changing tempo. Also this doesn’t seem to be sending to h9 and timeline.
Back