Search results

1. C

How to set up dedicated mood mk2 page

Hi folks, I recently got mood mk2 and instead of having it in some presets, I chose one of the bottons on the separate two button function box to 1) turn on loop10-mood mk2 2) set the expression pedal from whatever else it was previously controlling to control the clock on the mk2. I would like...
  2. C

Upscale version of PBC10 with small windows for each button (looks like GT/10)

Hi Ron, I like everything that the PBC10 provides but would like to have the changing labels from the GT line of products with the functionality of the PBC line. As such if you had an upscale version of the PBC10 that had the labels of the GT that would be great. Alternatively I have thought...
  3. C

Request for new pedals for PBC

Hi - I just finished my expanded pedal board and have bought four pedals I was wondering if you could add to the database: 1. Chase Bliss-Warped Vinyl HiFi (or is it the same as v2?) 2. Chase Bliss/Zvex-Fuzz Factory 3. Singular Sound-Beat Buddy 4. Singular Sound-Loop Studio I'll post pics when...
  4. C

Expression pedal mapping

Silly question for expression pedal: When I mad the expression pedal to control a parameter in my timeline or h9, I want it to increase to 127 or decrease to 0. However I want it to start at the current value within the preset (which I don’t always know). So in that case do I set it as Same or...
  5. C

H9 Flex

Ho folks, So for many of my presets when I am using the H9, I enabled the second press to activate IA mode and have been using it to activate the hotswitch function. It's a little clunky in that sometimes you have to go through it once or twice before it starts to work, but as has posted on the...
  6. C

Pbc placement on pedalboard

Hi folks, So I’m redoing my pedalboard to make more user friendly and my first thought was putting pbc in front and at lowest level and pedals behind and above. Thinking more I was wondering if anyone put pbc in back row with pedals in front. Could allow for easier tweaks of knobs etc. I’m...
  7. C

Eventide Rose

Will the Eventide rose be a device posted soon as part of PBC10 (or other product) support? I just got one but it's not currently listed. Should I use another Eventide device instead or just generic device for now?
  8. C

Eventide H9 performance switch set up

So previously I had a separate button for H9 performance switch and now have changed it to be the second press for preset that has the h9 in it. It took a while to figure out I needed toggle not momentary. my problem is that the first time I press the button to activate it, it doesn’t work. But...
  9. C

Beat Buddy support

Will the Beat Buddy from Singular sound be added at some point to devices? I use it a lot form practicing. https://www.singularsound.com/downloadable/BeatBuddy-MIDISettings-Firmware-v1.77.pdf
  10. C

Excel export of preset information

Hi folks- Is there a way to export presets (name and number) with loops that are on and midi pc, etc. linked to preset from the editor software? I'd like the ability to be able to export everything about a preset so that if everything goes down and I have to recreate it, I can quickly do it...
  11. C

Tc Electronic Dirro X4 as device

Hi, I use a Tc Electronic Ditto X4 as a looper with my PBC10 and for the devices from Tc Electronic are only all three forms of the g-major. Are there any plans to add the ditto loopers (x, x2, x4) as midi devices to the database? I know the midi commands are limited and it is hardwired to midi...
  12. C

Pbc master tempo clock

I’m using the pbc to control guitar effects via midi but am also using with dittoX4 looper and beat buddy for practice. I’m having a problem when I use a shuffle based beat on the beat buddy (which feeds into the dittoX4). When I set the tempo via the pbc using an external tap tempo button I...
  13. C

Timeline PC/CC preset engage problem

So I just upgraded my strymon timeline to ver 1.84 of their firmware. Everything seems ok except now my presets on the pbc that use the timeline still select the correct preset (PC message) but the timeline is always in bypass mode, not active. So I added cc toggle message to the presets of...
  14. C

Chase Bliss device set up page

So starting a new question here. I previously have set up two Midi device pages to talk to each midi device and overall works well. I had used Ron's template which has device PC+/- buttons as normal functions and bypass as the hold functions. That works great for my H9 and Timeline. For the...
  15. C

Firmware 4.0.8 and editor upgrade problems

So I just upgraded firmware from 2.1.4 to 4.0.8 and editor on computer from 2 to 4. Many of my presets seemed to have gotten mixed up. Pc messages are different. Looks like I’ll have to rebuild them by hand. A couple problems: I lost the function switch as tap tempo. How do I set that up...
  16. C

Expression pedal and Eventide H9

So I'm still working to get my PBC set up with the mission engineering expression pedal. Right now I am connecting it to the PBC with a REDCO cable containing a TRS jack and then at the other end it separates into two TS jacks which are labeled as either tip or sleeve, which I have plugged into...
  17. C

Strymon multiswitch for ext switch jack?

With my Strymon Timeline I also purchased one of their multiswitches. I was thinking as I integrating the timeline into the PBC can I use the strymon multiswitch (which is TRS) with the ext sw input? Or will I need one of the RJM multiswitches? In the manual it states that the switch must be of...
  18. C

Timeline programming

So I'm in the editor software and I want to select "Tape Slap" on my Timeline. Strymon lists this program as Program 17 bank B, so in selecting the program I would call it as Program 17 bank 1? All of their presets are programs 0-49 banks A then B alternating, then repeat in programs 50-99. Or...
  19. C

Loop 5-6 configuration

I'm using my new PBC with a MesaBoogie V-twin that has a highly liquid midi controller in it as a preamp. I plan on feeding it from the output from loop 6. It then outputs a stereo dry signal into loop 7. In loops 7, 8, and 9 I will have a Strymon Timeline, Big Sky and Eventide H9 I was trying...
  20. C

Tuner/Tap tempo button

I am recent owner of a PBC and am starting to get it set up. I plan on setting up my Strymon timeline the way Ron explains it in his YouTube video. I was want to set up the tuner button to be a tuner if held down and otherwise be tap tempo button for momentary taps so that I can set up a...
Back