Search results

1. R

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

so I have a modded Strymon El Cap with tap tempo jack. Dan with T1M did the mod. When I was running with a Selah Quartz it would work fine. I know the PBC 6x can do this as well so I decided to forgo the quartz and use the PBC. However the El Cap is not responding to the Auto Tap sent out from...
  2. R

Midi Clock with Strymon Volante

I just picked up a Strymon Volante. I know its pretty new so it hasn't been added under devices yet. Im having trouble getting the midi clock to sync with the pedal. It will reposing to PC / preset changes but it won't sync with the tempo or sub division I've entered for the preset. Any ideas?
  3. R

CC Action on Preset Change

i feel like I've seen this covered before but for the life of me can't find it. If I change the parameters of my timeline patch on my PBC preset Via CC action to say up the mix. How do I get the patch to go back to its previous state when I go to another preset?
  4. R

Strymon Bigsky Drykill Problem

for some reason when I turn on my board and put my Bigsky in series it's still passing dry signal even though I have Drykill turned on. If I go into the Bigsky global options and turn Signal to normal back to Drykill then turn the mix knob up and down it goes to Drykill mode with the series...
  5. R

PBC Issues

I played my PBC live this past weekend and ran into a few problems. The first problem is that it would randomly select a preset in a song. For instance I banked up to get to the next song and selected the first preset. When I started playing I noticed it was on the 5th preset. It did this a few...
  6. R

PBC Switching Issue

Hey I just got my PBC and trying to get everything set up. One issue I'm running into is that while on the preset page I hit the preset 1 button but instead on engaging preset 1 it goes to the loops button page. I checked everything on the Editor and the button looks the same as the other preset...
Back