Search results

1. Sleestak

RESOLVED - External Switch Not Recognized

I'm having an interesting issue. For a number of years, I had a MMGT10, and used a pair of external switch boxes, each with two switches. Recently, I upgraded to the MMGT16, and decided to add these switches to my new setup. The MMGT16 is not recognizing the box plugged into Switch 1/2. Here is...
  2. Sleestak

My current MMGT16 Pedalboard

I use a MMGT16 as the controller for my Fractal Audio AxeFX III. I've been a longtime user of MMGT pedals and of Fractal Audio equipment. This combination is incredibly useful and flexible. For the record: I'm a regular old customer of both companies, and don't get any sort of endorsement deal...
  3. Sleestak

MMGT / AxeFX Chatter from the Fractal Forum

Although this is a cross-forum post, I wanted to share some a comment I posted over on the Fractal group. I've been using an MMGT10 as my controller for both the AxeFX II and AxeFX III. It is, without question, the best MIDI controller I have ever used - and I've been using various MIDI...
  4. Sleestak

Setlist Up / Down Buttons

Greetings. I have a question about Setlist button behavior. I have [Preset -] and [Preset +] buttons set up on my MM GT10, and they work just fine when scrolling through presets in normal mode. In Setlist mode, I can only scroll forward. I would like to make sure I haven't missed something in my...
  5. Sleestak

Question About Accessing Pages

Greetings. I'm using AxeFX II XL MMGT 10 with FW 3.4.1 MMGT Editor 3.4.0 I am experiencing some difficulty with directly accessing Pages via button assignment on the MMGT 10. I've set up three basic pages: Presets Scenes IAs Almost all of the buttons on these pages are functioning...
  6. Sleestak

Mastermind GT10 Inbound

Greetings. Mostly just saying hello, and introducing myself as a new user. I have a GT10 on the way, and will be using it with my AxeFX. I'm looking forward to getting it incorporated into my rig, and hopefully it will allow me to reduce the size / weight of my pedalboard, and most definitely...
Back