Search results

1. A

Mini amp Gizmo and Bogner Helios 50

Yep, I agree. It would be great if I somebody know this firsthand. Otherwise, I guess I will figure this out one way or another. I will make sure to share if I could make it work for future reference for the forum. Thanks for replying!
  2. A

Thanks for the information. Is there a way to make sure this is going to work before buying it? The Bogner Helios' footswitch is only 2 buttons. Thanks again!!
  3. A

Hey there! I am looking for a device to control via midi the functions fo my Bogner Helios 50. So far I have tried (without being successful) to control its functions with my ES-5 and a TRS cable. Would I also require a special cable in addition to the mini amp Gizmo? Thanks in advance!
  4. A

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

I imagined that was the situation. Thanks for the piece of advise, I'll try that out instead! Thank you very much!!
  5. A

FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Hello everyone, I found that it would be very handy to have control over the on/off 5-6 Out in the PBC for those of us who're using a dry/stereo wet set up. Would it be this possible to have this in a future firmware update?
  6. A

Is this an issue or is it normal?

Thanks Ron for all the suggestions but most of all for taking the time to explain this to me.
  7. A

Anyway, thank you very much for your suggestion regarding YNot as MIDI ABY box, I´ll check that out!
  8. A

Hello everyone and sorry for the delay in this reply. I´ve checked what Lureb suggested above, and I didn´t really hear any noticeable drop in volume, but I did realized I missed to mention something that might be relevant for this.That is that I´ve been using bedroom volumes at this time, so I...
  9. A

Thanks Ron (is that you?) That´s what I thought. I feel relieved because that means my PBC is working just fine.on the other hand I have to buy an ABY midi box to do the job. I was thinking on buying Split Personality from DB11. Any suggestions?
  10. A

Hi Lureb, Thank you very much for your hep. At first, when I read your reply last night I was like, "This is not my problem", but this morning, I was like "You know what, this guy is absolutely right", I´ll check that as soon as I get home, and I´ll what happens if I try a different amp (a...
  11. A

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I can turn the volume up of the other amp, but it has to be turned up nearly at it's maximum to be audible (this when I don't turn up amp 1 volume). Any idea how can be fixed?
  12. A

Hello everyone, I just got (finally) my PBC, and I´ve made some connections in order make an stereo rig work. I´ve tried to replicate the suggested connections described in the manual, but I´m not sure if this is working properly. My problem is that the amp 2´s volume goes down whenever I use...
Back