Search results

1. Bill R.

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.8.1

Thanks Ron, worked this time! I recently updated my PBC 10 to 4.7 and the editor, and that worked well, now I have to update them to the 4.8.1!
  2. Bill R.

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.8.1

Hello Ron, I'm on a Mac, Monterey 12.3.1, trying to update a PBC 6X. Every time I try to open the Firmware file, I keep getting a "Error validating file: File block too long" message. I successfully loaded the newest Editor version - I have a PBC 10 board too, so had to download the newest...
  3. Bill R.

Search function for song/preset lists

Got it, and thanks again!!!
  4. Bill R.

thanks for the quick reply! Just to be clear, you're saying if I have Song 100, which includes presets 98, 99, 100 and 101, If I insert new Presets at 100, etc. that the song(s) that linked to presets 98, 99, 100 and/or 101 will still be linked to those presets, even if they are now numbered...
  5. Bill R.

I have been suggesting this for some time. Maybe it's way harder than we think as far as programming... One question I have as far as the existing world - I initially set up my Praise songs, then started my Rock band songs at 100, and now, of course, I have run out of room on the Praise songs...
  6. Bill R.

Selah Quartz users?

I now have a Quartz on my second pedalboard, this one is the V3. I have well over 100 songs, over 225 presets, and about 10 set lists programmed on my PBC(s). Programming the Selah with it's separate editor is really a snap, and not having to worry about tapping the PBC for tempo opens up that...
  7. Bill R.

MASTERMIND PBC/6X FAQ

Bummer. I hope it's something you are thinking about. I have no idea what the programming might be, not sure how it's different than opening up multiple instances of say, Word, or Excel... Thanks for your usual responsiveness Ron! It's part of what differentiates your products!
  8. Bill R.

MASTERMIND PBC/6X FAQ

Thanks Ron! Another question about this. Is there a way to have more than one instance of the editor open, so I can see what my programming is for the PBC 10 while I am tweaking the PBC 6X? I tried but could not see a way to make that happen. If not, especially since you have the 6X out and I...
  9. Bill R.

MASTERMIND PBC/6X FAQ

Ron - I know that I asked this question when you announced the 6X, but I can't find it in the Forum(s). I now have, on the way, a new pedalboard from Goodwood with a new red (!) PCB/6X! I have had a larger board with a PBC 10 for a couple of years now, and have about 150 songs and 200+ presets...
  10. Bill R.

Mastermind PBC Firmware 4.3.2 / Editor 4.3.0

4.3. Update Warning: Sooo...Last Friday I updated my Editor version first to 4.3, and because I had my "regular" church services on Sunday, I did not update my PBC 10 firmware. Then I went to download the newest set list to the PBC from the Editor, and repeatedly got an error message. I then...
  11. Bill R.

Chase Bliss device set up page

I’m still confused as to how to set up the presets to pull up in the PBC. I have a Brothers on order so have not tried yet, but I think I get how to set a preset ON the pedal - but not how to pull those up IN the PBC as part of a song preset. Ron - you mentioned earlier you were going to do...
  12. Bill R.

A new LT with the inputs/outputs on unit - no Mini Effects Gizmo...

I am putting together a new "small" pedal board for practices and jams. I have a large board with a PBC, and Ron has advised that PBC editing can be brought into an LT with appropriate changes, which would be great and save time. My small board will have some of the same pedals as my large...
  13. Bill R.

Alphabetic Sort

this is an ongoing suggestion. I hope Ron can make it so!
  14. Bill R.

Organizing Strymon Presets

I was able to open the spreadsheet. Wow, that's way prettier than what I did . I watched a video a while back and Mikey Woodward with Goodwood Audio (who built my board) talked about and showed his "cheatsheet" on this - he has not gotten around to sharing it but I just built my own and use it...
  15. Bill R.

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

OK, all parties involved have been great, attentive and responsive. Heard back very quickly from Cal at Selah - on a Saturday there! - and it was ONE thing I had incorrectly selected in the new Selah Editor - needed to have the Send Program Changes set to OFF. The Selah was sending changes on...
  16. Bill R.

OK, bypassed the Quartz straight to the Timeline, which IS first in the midi chain. All preset changes worked correctly. Clearly something in the firmware update on the Quartz or in the changes in its editor. I have sent a note to the Selah guys, will report back as I know others here are...
  17. Bill R.

Best I can tell from looking at the cables - Goodwood wired it up - Midi goes from PBC to Selah Quartz for "Global" timekeeping and I have had no issues with the Quartz (it did get a firmware update too...) - then to TL, then the H9's then to the Mobius - it's last in the chain. Again, none of...
  18. Bill R.

Hello Ron - and everyone! Having a Timeline issue all of a sudden with my PBC. I updated firmware and editor ware to 4.0.4 a couple of weeks ago. Had some small things to do in the new editor to bring over the previous settings but pretty sure I did that - Things seemed to work fine last week...
  19. Bill R.

Mastermind Editor - Song/Preset search

+a bunch! I only have about 50 songs so far and about 115 presets, but it takes some time to be sure I am not duplicating songs and/or presets! I am often in a hurry while doing programming and am always afraid I will miss something. Search would be VERY helpful!
  20. Bill R.

Thank you Ron for the quick reply - on a Sunday! I could not find that setting in the Editor - and I looked on the PBC as well. I DID see that the Page Names on the Buttons tab in the Editor no longer had the names of those pages, so I put those in and Voila!. Except I didn't realize that if...
Back