Search results

1. Jop

RJM appreciation post

I was listening to the Chairmen Of The Boards podcast, really enjoyed it. Just wanted to share how much of my creative ideas I have been able to execute because of the amazing flexibility of the RJM products. In my band we refuse to play with tracks, but we have complex arrangements sometimes...
  2. Jop

Two masterminds - one editor

Hi, Forgive me if this has been covered before, I couldn’t find it here. I’m using two mastermind GT’s in sync mode. Due to the nature of the performance I regularly have to edit presets and button layouts. When I want to make a change, I have to sync one mastermind, save the file on my...
  3. Jop

Midi clock for only one preset

Hi, I'd like to send midi clock only in a single preset. The only way I can see this working is by setting the tempo to OFF for all other presets. Am I correct? If so, wish me luck, that'll be a lot of clicking :) Cheers!
  4. Jop

Remote control GT via CC

Hi, I'd like to be able to send a midi message to my GT, asking it to bank up. Is this possible? How would I configure this? Thanks!
  5. Jop

Wish: Previous Page button in setlist edit menu on unit

Hi, When editing a setlist on the unit itself, there's only a 'next page' button, resulting in me having to press it many times in order to select a song on a previous page. Also, a 'insert song' option would be nice, but I guess that would be harder to implement. Cheers!
  6. Jop

Remote mode / Remote in

Hi, Is it possible to have two GT's connected in remote mode, while also using remote in to connect a device to the first GT in the chain? I currently have one GT which controls my rig (axe fx III and some other stuff) which is located side stage, and also a moog synth located front stage...
  7. Jop

Red Panda Tensor - midi over USB

Hi, Has anyone had success controlling any of the Red panda pedals from the usb output of the GT? I've tried it with my Tensor and can't get it to work. I did update the pedal to the latest firmware to enable the midi functionality. Cheers, Jop
  8. Jop

Wish: search field for presets in the editor

Hi Ron, Would it be possible to add a search field under the presets tab in the editor? I use a preset per scene configuration, with 8 scenes per song, which means I have a lot of presets. A search option would make my editing process a lot faster. Maybe there could be a search field above the...
  9. Jop

Possible setlist bug

Hi, I'm experiencing weird behaviour in setlist mode. When I have a song appear twice in a setlist, it keeps jumping back. To illustrate: Example setlist: Song 1 Song 2 Song 3 Song 4 Song 2 Song 5 When banking up through the second time 'song 2' appears, it jumps back to 3 instead of...
  10. Jop

Wish: song specific local preset

Hi, I'd really love an option to link together all local pages in a song. My setup is an Axe FX II preset per song, GT preset per scene. Almost every song uses a local button page. Sometimes the page changes from scene to scene, but often it doesn't. In that case, if I want to add a button to...
  11. Jop

[DONE] Wish: copy setlist

Hi, Would it be possible to add a 'copy setlist' feature? Regards, Jop
  12. Jop

Wish: flexi-switching

Hi, I just found out about the cool new feature on Earthquaker pedals, where they combine latching and momentary switching in one switch. Tap it and it acts as a latching switch, hold it for a while and it becomes a momentary switch. I was thinking it might be a cool option to be able to...
  13. Jop

Wish: pressing two IA's at the same time

Hi, When two IA buttons have hold functions, you can't short-press them at the same time to activate the non-hold functions. Could that be possible for a future update? Or is it impossible because of the nature of hold-buttons? regards, jop
  14. Jop

Wish: Song name present in Preset name

Hi, Could it be possible to have the song name present in the preset name, when using 'get scenes' and 'create songs'? My preferred naming scheme would be: "scene name | song name". This way, I could easily identify the presets in the editor. Right now I'm having to guess to which song all...
  15. Jop

Gigrig power

Hi, I tried to use a gigrig supanova power supply. It's a 12 volt, 1000 mA adapter. This is exactly what is spect for the GT. It worked fine for a few minutes, but then the screens on my gt16 started flashing. I unplugged immediately. Fortunately the GT still works fine. Is it possible the...
  16. Jop

Wish: Page min/max to include local page

Hi, Sorry for all the posts, but I'm moving to the AXE FX III so lots of "programming" going on. I'd love it if the page/store button could cycle through pages 1 and 2, and also the local page )if one is present for the preset). This can be done by setting 'max button page' to 2, but I use...
  17. Jop

Midi note 'off value'

Hi Ron, Could it be possible to add an 'off value' for an IA button with a note action? Would be handy for controlling my Sp404, the off value could be used to mute the sample upon second press of the button. Cheers!
  18. Jop

Feature request: linked local pages

Hi, I have a feature that maybe could be a nice addition for the GT: linked local pages. The idea is that on any preset, one could link the local button page to the local page of another preset. For instance: Preset 1 has a local page. For presets 2, 3 and 4 the pages are linked to preset one...
  19. Jop

Small copy local page issues

Hi, I have two issues with copying a local page from another preset. I'm using GT editor 3.4.6 The preset I'm copying the local page from, has to be transferred to the GT before the copy option is available. Example: if I create two new presets without transferring, edit the local page on the...
  20. Jop

Edit preset menu

hi, Editing preset names on the gt16 is a bit difficult for me right now. I name my presets like this: Main | Make The Call Break Down | Make The Call Bridge | Make The Call This way I don’t have the song name (Make The Call) displayed in the preset name, but I can easily find specific...
Back