Search results

1. I

Odd Axe FX3 behavior

Thank, appears to be working perfectly now.
  2. I

Odd Axe FX3 behavior

Here is the latest config i have been testing stuff with, the "Scene Selection" page is where I see the issue.
  3. I

Odd Axe FX3 behavior

No, buttons are not grouped, when I change scenes on the axe fx itself the LT always updated to correct selection (highlighted button). At this point just trying random things to attempt to get it to work.
  4. I

Odd Axe FX3 behavior

How are things working for everyone else since updating the LT to firmware 4.1.1, I have some odd behavior. One consistent thing for example i have buttons (1-4) assigned to different scenes. If i press button 3 the scene will immediately change to the correctly assigned one. If i they press...
  5. I

Introducing the Mastermind LT!

Does it work with the PPA-DIN7F-2 midi power box. Meaning can I run one 7 pin cable from the mastermind LT output to the PPA-DIN7F-2 and use the two 5 pin connectors on the PPA-DIN7F-2 to send and get midi messages from the mastermind LT to my midi routing device.
  6. I

Also it does not specify but does the phantom power midi out jack function as both input and output, when combined with one of your phantom power boxes (with 5 pin input and output)?
  7. I

Any update as to the new release date approximately? The product page still says November.
Back