Search results

1. J

Chase Bliss TRS midi with just a cable

so I figured out the issue, I forgot I was using the midi input as output, once I swapped to the original output the cable worked fine. Thanks for the troubleshooting response.
  2. J

Chase Bliss TRS midi with just a cable

is a box/converter needed or can I just use a cable like the one from disaster area. https://www.disasterareadesigns.com/shop/p/5p-cba-pro-midi-cable I only have 1 chase bliss pedal I want to control. I have this cable but I currently can't get PC messages to be received, wonder if it's a non...
  3. J

HX Stomp Stereo Loop Phase Issues

So I tested again tonight and oddly enough the issue seems to be gone. Maybe a restart of the hx was all that was needed. Before when I pulled the right input out the issue would change, now there is no difference. I did confirm the hx loop is in series. my wiring is stereo into loop 7...
  4. J

Hmm good question, I had my flint in that loop before which I was pretty sure was in series, since it was just trem and verb but its worth double checking. I do run my bigsky and timeline in parallel.
  5. J

Timeline Decimal Point BPM Issue

Last I checked the timeline wont do decimal point tempos via midi clock (unless there has been an update I missed), just whole numbers. You could probably work around this by using the auto tap macro and a function jack. you will need to use an additional cable to your timeline. Its definitely...
  6. J

Hi, I apologize if this is a simple answer but I cant seem to find it. I was running my PBC10 with a timeline, bigsky, flint and nuenaber expanse all in stereo in loops 7-10. When I wanted to play mono I would hit the mono/stereo switch on the pbc (output option) and only plug in to one output...
  7. J

Mastermind and timeline tempos not syncing

That is great news, I am very excited about being able to use nixie again on my strymons. Another bug I found ( that you may be aware of ) while using the mastermind is on my bigsky. If I tried to use the kill dry and run it in parallel, it kept getting reset on preset changes. I had to back...
  8. J

Mastermind controlling neunaber and chase bliss

So I just updated my RJM mastermind based pedalboard with the new disaster area NNB (allows you to change neunaber expanse with midi) and a chase bliss brothers. I made a video that I was intending to be short, 12 minutes later, I was finished. If anyone is curious about using midi to control...
  9. J

Using the midi in port as an output

ok, so pin 2 (ground) stays the same and ill just flip the other 4 cables as you recommended. Then all I need to do is select midi out as the port for the device correct?
  10. J

Using the midi in port as an output

So the manual indicates the midi in can be repurposed as an midi out. I would like to utilize this as it will keep me from having to reroute all my current midi cables. I selected midi out on the device setup tab for the midi port but that doesn't seem to work. Is there any additional options or...
  11. J

Alphabetic Sort

+1 this would very useful. I'm for anything to help me manage my preset/song librarys. I think it would be cool If the setlists, songs and presets were on the same page in the editor with a hierarchical relationship. Even some simple way to see my songs and preset relationship (like in...
  12. J

Here is the instructions, I cant upload the .syx file but if you PM me your email I can forward it to you. You can also get it from strymon. This is a known issue with nixie they are aware of it.
  13. J

Rolled back my timeline to pre nixie firmware and my problems are solved!
  14. J

well scratch that it depends on the tempo, the higher the number the greater the difference. Works the same if I tap the tempo into the PBC vs the preset. Also the timeline tempo led has an odd double flash to it as well.
  15. J

The timeline is exactly 23 bpm faster than the PBC settings, I guess as a work around I could subtract 23bpm from my presets
  16. J

ahh man, that could be it, I'm using nixie. How did you roll back the firmware?
  17. J

sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a new pbc owner trying to use the pbc as a master for midi clock. Basically want my timelines tempo to be controlled by my preset non on my mastermind. Everything works great controlling my timelines patches except the timeline was not accepting the bpm...
  18. J

More than one global preset?

So I have a 2 button ext switch and I want to program to both be global presets, so that when I have a setlist called up I can still call up a few basic sounds. I have one global preset programmed which works fine, but when I try to access another preset that isn't in the setlist it wont work...
Back