Search results

1. A

Groove Tubes Soul-O-75?

Ron I could use one of these cables buddy... length would be 15 inches, Please let me know the procedure for payment. I have paypal and mastercard. You have my email on file but I will email it to you as well. thanks Ron..
  2. A

Winter NAMM 2011 Prototype

I feel that "simplicity" is the key factor for "usability" as many pro players really just want an intuitive unit to just plug in and play the show that evening and then take it step by step afterwards.... For me that would mean as many IA buttons as possible... I would preset everything with...
  3. A

Suggestions, please!

I wrote this on the wrong thread so I am pasting it here too.. Brother please dont make it all black... The stage is dark enough already... I just sold my TC electronics G system, what a lesson in frustration... About the only thing I liked about it was that it wasn't black and therefore...
  4. A

Winter NAMM 2011 Prototype

Brother please dont make it all black... The stage is dark enough already... I just sold my TC electronics G system, what a lesson in frustration... About the only thing I liked about it was that it wasn't black and therefore visible on stage I especially liked the huge oversized "lighted foot...
Back