Search results

1. JNPMusic

Mesa Boogie Triple Crown w/PBC-10

Ok, I have all that working and now I want to know if I can create a button to toggle between 2 channels. I also created another Solo button on another page but they don't seem to work in sync with each other...Can it be set up that they respond together, one goes on they both go on one goes off...
  2. JNPMusic

Mesa Boogie Triple Crown w/PBC-10

Hello, I have a Mesa Boogie triple crown 100 head and want to control it with my PBC-10. The amp is midi and I would like to setup the PBC to act like the footswitch that comes with the amp. I was thinking about using the switches page-functions 1-4. The Mesa switch has 6 switches-3 for...
  3. JNPMusic

Mastermind PBC Firmware 4.3.2 / Editor 4.3.0

I thought you meant the Editor in your post..... Sorry!
  4. JNPMusic

Mastermind PBC Firmware 4.3.2 / Editor 4.3.0

Are we supposed to see the GFI Specular Tempus in the device menu? If so, it's not there......
  5. JNPMusic

MIDI through the USB/Device

I found this cable to work fine. MIDI splitter cable....
  6. JNPMusic

Is it possible to just connect a midi cable to that port and use it as an output?
  7. JNPMusic

Hello, Is it possible to send MIDI through the USB/Device port? My last MIDI pedal doesn't have an out and I need it to control one of my amps. Maybe look into a MIDI splitter cable?..... John
  8. JNPMusic

PBC and the Strymon Volante

Without a display on the pedal it's impossible to know where you're at, that's when I rely on the PBC. My approach is whatever preset I'm on links to the preset of the volante. Unfortunately that can lead to making a lot of presets. If I have one in particular that I use a lot then I can go and...
  9. JNPMusic

From my experience so far I only see the red LED on with a physical favorite preset selected. What I don't like is when you press the favorite switch into manual mode and then back to favorite preset it toggles between the last physical preset pressed and not the current preset you are on...
  10. JNPMusic

The Volante update is now available.....
  11. JNPMusic

Now if we can get them to fix the toggling between manual and the current preset you're on that would be great.
  12. JNPMusic

I contact them as well but they didn't mention that......Awesome news.
  13. JNPMusic

I have the Strymon Volante working with the PBC but now I need a suggestion on how to store settings in the higher presets. In order to store settings in higher presets I have to resend that pc. So, if I want to save settings on preset 10 I have to resend/reload preset 10 some how. I already...
  14. JNPMusic

Rearrange Devices?

That would be nice.. Thank you! Should have the new PBC tomorrow......
  15. JNPMusic

Rearrange Devices?

Is it possible to rearrange devices on the device list?
  16. JNPMusic

Has there been any updates to make the PBC compatible with the Strymon Volante yet? I was wondering how to access the upper presets... Is it as easy as sending a program #change say 22 to the Volante from the PBC... If anyone has one...How do you program the upper presets?
  17. JNPMusic

Expression Triggering By Itself

Wow! Mine is back to doing it again.....You can actually see the signal jumping up and down on the readout of my Stymon BigSky.... My delays will go from full mix to off.......
  18. JNPMusic

Expression Triggering By Itself

I believe mine did this exact thing.... Sent it back and they fixed it... Very fast turn around.....
Back