Search results

1. shoelesscraig

Blank screen in the middle of a set?

I occasionally have these glitches myself. At least once every few weeks I’ll hit a preset button inside a song and the actual loop changes/midi commands happen as they should, but the screen will blank out all except for the song name/preset name in the middle (all loop indicators, function...
  2. shoelesscraig

Adjusting tap tempo within song

I’ve been asking for this forever, with no update. The above is an old post, but currently the way it works is that if you have a song where the presets in it are set to Song, and say the song is 80bpm. You go into the song and tempo goes to 80, no problem. But then if you tap in a new tempo...
  3. shoelesscraig

Best Practices Using PBC Mixer on 6-10 Loops

This is EXACTLY what I do as well. Mobius in loop 8 in series, Timeline and BigSky in 9 & 10 in parallel.
  4. shoelesscraig

Sending Song/Preset Tempos to Timeline (and max presets)

Looks like Ron beat me to it... :)
  5. shoelesscraig

Sending Song/Preset Tempos to Timeline (and max presets)

Make sure on the MIDI tab (in the editor) that the Midi Clock box is set to "master". Also, you need to make sure that your Timeline is setup to receive Midi Clock. Depending upon which firmware it is running, you may have to turn the clock on in the Globals menu...OR...if you are running the...
  6. shoelesscraig

Mastermind PBC Firmware 4.2.1 / Editor 4.2.0

From what I understand, the 6X can...The PBC10 cannot for sure (unless you have Ron mod it to do this internally...he does offer that).
  7. shoelesscraig

Strat mode vs Tele mode question...

Another option I've seen guys do is to get an EQ pedal...something like the Source Audio that is programmable with different presets. You could engage it for one guitar and turn it off for the other...or use 2 presets on it, one for each guitar. It also doubles as a clean boost...AND, you can...
  8. shoelesscraig

PBC not showing LED status for presets made on PC

When you create the presets on the PBC, I'm assuming you are pressing that IA button (turning it on) prior to saving. That will cause it to be saved in the ON state (obviously). When doing it from the editor, you would need to click the same IA button under the editor's preset tab. If you are...
  9. shoelesscraig

PBC Preset send BPM info to Timeline

Is your example above what you want it to do, or what it is doing? If you want all tempos inside the song to be the same, change the preset tempos to Song and set the tempo under the song tab instead of per preset.
  10. shoelesscraig

PBC Preset send BPM info to Timeline

Yep. Turn on Midi clock in the MIDI settings and send the tempo you need. Can be done on either a preset or song basis depending on your needs. Depending upon the firmware you have on the Timeline, this MIDI Clock feature can be turned on/off globally or per preset (on the newer firmware, it...
  11. shoelesscraig

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

There is no such thing as "activation". You either need something ON, or you leave it OFF. No need to "activate" within the program. What you did by clicking that is make it so that the FN1 comes ON by default for every preset. It can't ever go off, b/c you have its state always ON. What...
  12. shoelesscraig

El Cap Auto Tap Issue

On your Global tab, you have FN1 selected as ON (highlighted blue)...I'm not sure, but I don't think it's supposed to be. Trying turning that back off.
  13. shoelesscraig

Ron, I've got things up and running on 4.2.0. Set IA seems to be working great (it even worked when I had a million Set IAs in there, but since then, I've slimmed it down and have WAY less). I've found a bug (it actually existed prior to this as well). On my Page 1, when I go into IA Mode...
  14. shoelesscraig

Getting a "404 Not Found" error when trying to download the firmware above! EDIT: Regular web page download section works fine...I guess it's just the link above.
  15. shoelesscraig

Quartz Timeline tempo issue

On the newer Timeline firmware (not sure how long ago exactly) Midi Clock is now a “per preset” option. As in, per preset, you can tell the Timeline whether or not to listen to Midi Clock. It’s possible that you have this turned on for some presets and off for others. I’d check that first. If...
  16. shoelesscraig

Strymon MIDI Clock

This was kind of talked about in another thread, but just so it's easy to find, I figured I'd put it here... I had issues with the Strymon Timeline and Midi clock. Specifically, the Timeline works fine when sent a tempo of say 80 BPM or 81 BPM...but if you tried to send it 80.5 BPM, it would...
  17. shoelesscraig

Preset/Song Exporting

You've been able to do this for a couple of years at least....although it's not as user friendly as we'd all like. Go to File->Export and choose what you'd like to export. It will then put that stuff (and only that stuff) in a new .rjs file. The trick is...if you export say presets 1-10, it...
  18. shoelesscraig

MASTERMIND PBC BETA FIRMWARE 4.2 beta 3

I tried removing some of the Set IA commands completely and that fixed it as well. What weird to me is that when I press the preset button it DOES go to the preset that it should've (like it had already completed all of the Set IAs that were set to Send on Preset Change)...But only when I...
  19. shoelesscraig

Attached. Ron, keep in mind, I haven't checked everything yet...I'll do that tonight. Very good possibility this is my fault. I'm 99.99% sure I have no IA buttons that recall a Global. If one is there, it is by accident. I've never had one before. I was asleep last night...for real...
  20. shoelesscraig

No sir...I'm not. Haha, great minds think alike. I did mine in Excel too (the only way I could think of to easily keep track of what was what and which IDs had been used or not). So, I started at 1 and went up. I haven't ruled out the fact that I've done something wrong...so I'll start with...
Back