Search results

1. V

IA Mode Preset Advance?

I'm using the GT/16 with the AXE FX III. I use IA mode to access the multiple scenes in my preset. However, in order to advance to the next preset (song), I have to exit out of IA mode. This extra step slows me down. Is it possible to advance a preset in IA mode?
  2. V

Mono Pedal Volume Drops When I Engage Stereo Loop 10 Plus Other Issues

Found the cable that had a short. Problem solved. It was not shorting when pulled out to test. UGH. Thanks for all your help and troubleshooting.
  3. V

- If you have a TRS cable, connect it from Send 7 to return 7. See if engaging loop 7 does anything. Engaging the loop works fine with the TRS cable - Temporarily put another stereo pedal in loop 7, see if it behaves differently. Tried the Timeline , same behavior - no signal when engaged...
  4. V

- Unplug the plugs from Send 7 and Return 7. What happens when the loop is activated? It passes the signal through - no problem on or off - Plug the above plugs in once again. Now. unplug the right input and right output from the Mobius. Do you get signal on one side? I get no signal - Plug...
  5. V

Ok, so all cables check out fine - no short. It has to do with the IN 7-10 Mono-->Stereo button. Here's what I discovered. I don't have anything plugged into the IN 7-10 TRS jack. I'm assuming the last mono loop (Tonal Recall Delay) in my system (loop 5) is going straight to loop 7. I have...
  6. V

I have a Chase Bliss Tonal Recall in Loop 5 (last mono loop), nothing in Loop 6, Mobius in Stereo Loop 7, Timeline in Stereo Loop 8, H9 in Stereo Loop 9, and BigSky in Stereo Loop 10. Everything works fine UNTIL I hit the BigSky - this causes the Tonal Recall to drop volume significantly. I...
Back