Search results

1. R

PBC10 & Line 6 HX Effects

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some assistance on hooking up the HX effects unit. Please bare with me on my description! Hehe! I was going to go for the Eventide H9 as it has the capability to do pre and post effects so you can run some effects in the the front of the amp and others in to...
  2. R

H9 Pre/Post question

Thanks guys! The ground loop thing with the iso should be ok I think. I didn’t think about the bypass thing. I’ve checked and there are 3 options for bypass anyway so it shouldn’t be too bad. I’m not too fussed about it being in one of the pbc loops but I’ll have a think about placement. If I...
  3. R

H9 Pre/Post question

Hi guys, Hopefully you can help! I want to get rid of my whammy pedal out of my rack to make some space and alleviate some weight. I’m going to be getting a h9 soon so was going to use the pitch shifting on the H9 and use the Evenmidi Pitchy box as a way to call whammy presets easily using...
  4. R

External Switch Y split cable query

Thanks for the info!! Does it matter which one needs to go to the expression pedal or not as I’ll have to let them know whether the tip or ring needs connecting on the longer cable. I take it they can use the Switchcraft 380’s on the ends that go in to the pedals? Thanks!
  5. R

External Switch Y split cable query

Hi Guys, I'm getting a Y split cable made for me but I have a question from the builder. The situation is this. From the External switch input, I'm going to split that with one cable going to my Mission rjm-sp1 expression pedal to control the toe switch and the other going to a tap tempo...
  6. R

PBC controlling Mini Amp Gizmo

Nice one Ron, Thanks for your help! PBC is stuck in customs at the mo and I'm itching to get my hands on it!
  7. R

Hi Ron, Thanks for replying. Yup, I think that makes sense! I was just wondering how the mini amp gizmo stores it's presets. Just as an aside, what would your best practice be? Thanks Ron!
  8. R

Hi Guys, I've got my PBC on order so I might be asking some noob stuff over the coming weeks! :) I'm going to be doing my amp switching via the mini amp gizmo. Through the editor I was going to assign a PC to a preset to change the channel etc however, how do I know which PC to assign to a...
Back