Search results

1. M

New pedalboard...pbc with gizmo underneath

One board...dirt board on the right goes into gizmo feeding right half of big board, and gizmo connects to pbc...all connected via midi...dpc on right is controlled by pbc via midi
  2. M

Expanding PBC to add More Loops

Thank you so much!
  3. M

Can anyone help me with this? Trying to figure out how to set dpc ez8 gen2 to receive messages from pbc. In other words, connect doc to pbc via midi out on pbc to midi in on dpc. Then under devices, choose the midi channel I want to assign for dpc. Then...set up a button pages with 8 loops? I'm...
  4. M

Heres a shot from the manual for a gen2 dpc ez8. It says that you have to send a cc message with a value corresponding to the midi channel you want to assign for the dp . Anyone know how to do that, in layman's terms?
  5. M

Avoid sending same cc toggle value

Curious how you set up the looper as a slave?for each 8 loops you had to send a cc message to turn on that specific loop?
  6. M

Can any of the disaster area loopers that have 8 loops be used with the pbc?
  7. M

Strymon volante looper midi question

Thank you guys. I figured it out and you were all very gracious to help out. Sorry I wasnt back to say thanks sooner!
  8. M

I guess you could assign a button to send cc message 82 for footswitch tap to value 127 "press," so everytime you use that button it will send a message to engage the tap footswitch on volante?
  9. M

If I assign a button and send cc number 41 that should direct volante to enter sos mode, correct? Is there another cc message number to begin recording and one to stop recording/start playback? Confused. Strymon Manual says value for on for cc message 41 is range of 1-127, what does that mean?
  10. M

I'd appreciate any advice on how to program buttons to accomplish this. If I set aside a whole button page devoted to this, for example, I'd need one button to enter sos mode, one button for telling tap button to stop and start recording (or separate buttons for each. A button or two for pause...
  11. M

Anyone know if the Volante sos looper is midi compatible and if so how to program the pbc mastermind to.use it?
  12. M

Did you ever solve the problem you were having with PCs reverting back to #1 on the CB pedal...

Did you ever solve the problem you were having with PCs reverting back to #1 on the CB pedal? I'm about to try to do the same thing with mine.
  13. M

Pbc witb mini effects gizmo

Can anyone using these together chime in regarding how you have it set up and using it? How creating presets utklizing loops from the gizmo works etc. About to take a plunge to buy a pbc with 1 or 2 giznos but want to make sure ill be able to use it.
  14. M

Obsessive Compulsive PBC Board

What kind of patch cables are those?
Back