Search results

1. C

PCB Freezing

Ron, Installed the new firmware and all seems good so far. Thank you for being so attentive to the needs/questions from your customers. It does nothing but confirm the decision I made when I bought the PBC. Absolutely top notch customer service.
  2. C

PCB Freezing

Ron, Thanks for the reply. I’m sure it’s not the newest version. I’ll update on Sunday, and let you know. Thanks for the help.
  3. C

PCB Freezing

I’ll check today (my board lives at church). Thanks
  4. C

PCB Freezing

Has there been any resolution to this issue? My PCB continues to freeze at completely random times since the firmware update. If I unplug and replug the power cable all is well. It has only happened once during a Sunday service, and I was able to limp to the end of the song, reset, and...
  5. C

PBC Freezing

Following, mine is doing the exact same thing since the firmware updated. There seems to be no rhythm or reason to when it happens. Fortunately it has not happened during a performance. It locks on whatever preset I’m on. All lights and screen are on, it’s just stuck. I power down and back up...
  6. C

How do you use songs/sets feature live?

I'll start by saying I am no PBC expert, there are many of them here that have helped me get up and running! I live in song and set list mode. I mainly play at church (3 Sunday services, 1 weekly youth service). My PBC went into full time use about 7-8 months ago, and I haven't looked back...
  7. C

Organizing Song List

Im looking for a little direction... How is everyone organizing their song list? The PBC has been on my board full time for the last 7 months. I predominantly play in church (3 Sunday services, 1 Wednesday youth service). As we plug in music, I create a new song in the song list with my...
  8. C

Keeping tails intact when switching presets

I use my mastermind this morning, live, for the first time. I couldn't be more pleased, for a first run thru. I programed my songs, put them in a setlist, and ran live largely without a problem. The only issue I had was with the tails on presets from one to another. On several songs I go from...
  9. C

Function Switch not changing pages correctly

That was it! Sorry for the continued stupid questions, but this forum was one of the handful of reasons that I bought the Mastermind over other products. Thank you shoeless, you have chimed in on several of my "basic" questions. Ron, you always chime in. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
  10. C

The on board function switch (lower right corner, usually set up as global pre set).
  11. C

I have my function switch set up to change, on a tap, to page 4 (Timeline), and hold to page 5 (Big sky). I need to either tap or hold the button twice to go to the proper page. when Im on the proper page I need to tap it twice to return to presets (only on page 5, Big Sky). So many...
  12. C

"Error validating file"

I think I figured it out, I changed the destination and all seems good now, ill let you know if I continue to have a problem. Thanks for the quick response. This is a big step for me, but so far I couldn't be happier with my PBC. I doubt ill scratch the surface of what this thing can do.
  13. C

"Error validating file"

Im really new to this so bare with me. When I use the editor, it will let me save changes I make, but when I try to load a saved mastermind file I get the message "Error validating file" message.
  14. C

Please confirm my thinking on stereo pedals

Sorry to inundate with questions. Im running my last 3 pedals in stereo to stereo outputs (8-Diamond Halo chorus, 9-Timeline, 10-Big Sky). Loop 7 will be a mono pedal (Cusack Tap A Whirl). If I read everything correctly I should set the input to 7-10 to mono and the output to stereo, the Tap...
  15. C

Can I program my PBC to have both a tap tempo and a universal?

Im really new to this so...I know that the function button is pre programed as a universal patch, and can be configured as a tap tempo. I would like both (it is America after all). I would like to keep a universal preset, and program another button to be a universal tap tempo. Is this possible.
  16. C

Trying to figure out where to put my boost

Thanks, shoeless! Ill try both. My PBC should be here today. Im making the new top for my pedalboard this weekend, and beginning the process of mounting everything. Its like someone has taken your security blanket away. Ive had the same basic setup for the past four years, and no matter how...
  17. C

Bill, Thank you for the reply. I run everything (wet and dry) into the front end of both amps, so that shouldn't be a problem. I was planning on running the stereo stuff in series (that is basically how they are now, if I understand correctly) and I couldn't be more pleased with my current...
  18. C

Hello all, I ordered my Mastermind yesterday, and Im trying to get everything in order before it arrives. Keep in mind I'm a knuckle dragging, knob turning, kind of guitar player. Im giving up my LoopMaster bypass looper for the Mastermind, with the idea to minimize my "switch shuffle" on...
Back