Search results

1. C

PCB Freezing

Has there been any resolution to this issue? My PCB continues to freeze at completely random times since the firmware update. If I unplug and replug the power cable all is well. It has only happened once during a Sunday service, and I was able to limp to the end of the song, reset, and...
  2. C

Organizing Song List

Im looking for a little direction... How is everyone organizing their song list? The PBC has been on my board full time for the last 7 months. I predominantly play in church (3 Sunday services, 1 Wednesday youth service). As we plug in music, I create a new song in the song list with my...
  3. C

Keeping tails intact when switching presets

I use my mastermind this morning, live, for the first time. I couldn't be more pleased, for a first run thru. I programed my songs, put them in a setlist, and ran live largely without a problem. The only issue I had was with the tails on presets from one to another. On several songs I go from...
  4. C

Function Switch not changing pages correctly

I have my function switch set up to change, on a tap, to page 4 (Timeline), and hold to page 5 (Big sky). I need to either tap or hold the button twice to go to the proper page. when Im on the proper page I need to tap it twice to return to presets (only on page 5, Big Sky). So many...
  5. C

"Error validating file"

Im really new to this so bare with me. When I use the editor, it will let me save changes I make, but when I try to load a saved mastermind file I get the message "Error validating file" message.
  6. C

Please confirm my thinking on stereo pedals

Sorry to inundate with questions. Im running my last 3 pedals in stereo to stereo outputs (8-Diamond Halo chorus, 9-Timeline, 10-Big Sky). Loop 7 will be a mono pedal (Cusack Tap A Whirl). If I read everything correctly I should set the input to 7-10 to mono and the output to stereo, the Tap...
  7. C

Can I program my PBC to have both a tap tempo and a universal?

Im really new to this so...I know that the function button is pre programed as a universal patch, and can be configured as a tap tempo. I would like both (it is America after all). I would like to keep a universal preset, and program another button to be a universal tap tempo. Is this possible.
  8. C

Trying to figure out where to put my boost

Hello all, I ordered my Mastermind yesterday, and Im trying to get everything in order before it arrives. Keep in mind I'm a knuckle dragging, knob turning, kind of guitar player. Im giving up my LoopMaster bypass looper for the Mastermind, with the idea to minimize my "switch shuffle" on...
Back