Search results

1. Anthony Catacoli

Preset Changes don't updated when I copy/paste a preset and edit the copy.

Hey guys, So I'm having the problem I just mentioned in the title. I'll copy/paste presets to speed up my process a bit. In this ones case I have the goldenboy in the blue clipping with the gain cycle a certain way and in the next preset it should go purple and 100%. The funny thing is when in...
  2. Anthony Catacoli

Preset names for pedals that have no visual feedback

Hey Ron and the RJM team. Thank you for making solid gear that keeps me on my feet. I just had this suggestion that I think would be big for a lot of users and it would help a lot. If I could add names to the preset numbers on pedals that otherwise have no visual feedback like the Walrus Mako...
  3. Anthony Catacoli

Using a Loop Button to send Midi to Kemper via IA commands

That worked perfect! Thank you!!!
  4. Anthony Catacoli

Using a Loop Button to send Midi to Kemper via IA commands

Hey everyone, so some you kemper users who also use your board probably might benefit from this. So as we all know the Kemper is an awesome amp simulator that plays well with pedalboards. The one thing it sucks for is taking a booster pedal (AD converters don't have the headroom you're amp...
  5. Anthony Catacoli

Problems with Stereo Loops on 4.1 FW

Ok so I have direct signal but not the FXs in parallel from the line mixer. I have delay on 8 and reverb on 9
  6. Anthony Catacoli

Problems with Stereo Loops on 4.1 FW

Hey Ron any other colleagues, so I'm having a problem with my PBC and it happens when I start the pedalboard up, the FXI have in the stereo loop seem to not sound at all. This happens both when I use my Kemper (4 cable method) and just standard stereo. I can get it to work sometimes rebooting...
  7. Anthony Catacoli

Support for Meris MIDI

I would love some native support for Meris as well!
  8. Anthony Catacoli

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

Here's the current file
  9. Anthony Catacoli

Use H9 Tuner instead of the built in tuner...

Awesome! so I set up the button and to make it work perfect You have to set the off value to 127 as well for it to toggle back every time. Thanks you!
  10. Anthony Catacoli

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 4.0.11 / EDITOR 4.0.7

I love the new update! Thanks so Much!!! I have noticed that now when I switch between presets the master clock fluctuates slightly making my delays go out of tune suddenly. This didn't happen before so is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?
  11. Anthony Catacoli

OK so would this work if I use the global preset as a quick mute on a second press?
  12. Anthony Catacoli

Let me re phrase that: I looking for a way to disengage the tuner on the H9 without having to program an additional CC on every other preset to turn it off. Maybe an off setting like in the previous firmware?
  13. Anthony Catacoli

ok, so maybe this is something that can already be done but it’s been hard to figure out. I want to be able to use the H9’s tuner but to be able I have to set the the midi cc to activate and then deactivate on moving to another preset. Is there a way to do this I’m missing?
Back