Search results

1. cosmic_ape

The Dualist Overdrive in split mode

Bumping this. Good tip, @rjmmusic If I'm reading this correctly, I can make this fit in one spot of my MEG-X, mixing and matching those input/output connections into a couple of TRS plugs. Although, I may just just split the pedal into two mono loops, using insert cables. That seems more...
  2. cosmic_ape

New MEGs?

Finally placed my order. Snagged the last blem! New MEG-X coming my way. Maybe I can finally start wiring my studio board!
  3. cosmic_ape

New MEGs?

Any updates, @rjmmusic ?
  4. cosmic_ape

New MEGs?

I am so IN, then. This is a great feature to add!
  5. cosmic_ape

New MEGs?

Oooh, yay! I will wait, then! Are you planning on making the buffer switchable per preset?
  6. cosmic_ape

New MEGs?

Are there plans to release any more Mini Effect Gizmos soon? I was gonna pick up a used one on Reverb but I figured I’d ask here first.
  7. cosmic_ape

Buffering question??

Oh, man! Don’t tell me the EQ2 is noisy, I am about to buy one!
  8. cosmic_ape

Using big Strymons in loops 7-10, NOT in stereo.

Thank you so much. I kinda figured that’s what you meant, but I am so new at this, I want to be sure before I start soldering away!
  9. cosmic_ape

Mono to stereo converter? How do I build that cable?
  10. cosmic_ape

Thanks for the reply! But, if I wanted to have the option of stereo for the future, would the ring disconnect cables do the trick?
  11. cosmic_ape

I do. Although I am not going to do stereo. Wet/Dry, most likely.
  12. cosmic_ape

I love using my Timeline in Feedback Loop mode. I throw some effects in there to further manipulate the repeats. When you do that, though, the jacks in the back work differently. According to Strymon, this mode turns the pedal into Mono only. So, I guess my question is, what kind of cable do I...
  13. cosmic_ape

Boss FS-7 misbehaving!

Update: Yes, the PBC was acting up. Thanks, RJM for the quick service and turnaround. You guys are the best! Having said that, this Boss thing is just weird. If I plug in to only use the top button, it works as advertised. If I use the other jack (to control both buttons via TRS), the...
  14. cosmic_ape

Boss FS-7 misbehaving!

I just emailed you.
  15. cosmic_ape

Boss FS-7 misbehaving!

Now, the unit won't recognize the Expression Pedal either. It did before, earlier in the week. If I want to calibrate it now, it won't do anything. I tested multiple TRS cables, different pedals. Nothing. When I hook an expression pedal directly to one of my effect pedals, it works just fine...
  16. cosmic_ape

Boss FS-7 misbehaving!

While waiting for the voltmeter, I noticed the pages would scroll down even if I hooked up an adjacent Stereo In. Hooking up the exp. pedal would just make the unit endlessly scroll pages down. And even the MIDI out started to trigger the scrolling. If I wiggled the cable slightly (as if I was...
  17. cosmic_ape

Boss FS-7 misbehaving!

No, but I can get one!
  18. cosmic_ape

Boss FS-7 misbehaving!

Unfortunately, I do not have a different switch. I went ahead and opened up a couple of TRS cables to do the quick test. It does not work. But inserting one TRS end to the Ext. Sw. Input on the PBC does scroll my pages down once.
Back