Search results

1. J

How do YOU use YOUR H9 with the PBC 10?

This is part gear-nerd-discussion-topic and part question/problem, but I have an H9 in a stereo loop on my PBC 10 and have been trying to think of how to optimize its use on my pedalboard, particularly regarding dry signal and parallel/series in various amp configurations as I use it for...
  2. J

Controlling the lock on an audio option via an action?

I'm wondering if there is a way to control the lock on an audio feature via an IA or a macro. My goal is to set up actions that will enable different configurations - mono, stereo, wet/dry, and wet/dry/wet. My board is already set up be able to do this, but one thing that I always have to do for...
  3. J

Dry signal level can be changed when locked

I'm playing with a W/D/W setup, which isn't new necessarily but I've only more recently been playing often with three outputs. I'm going from the PBC 10's OUT 5-6 to a Goodwood Audio Isolator, which I can mute with a function switch on the PBC. This sends the dry signal back into loops 7-10...
  4. J

PBC sending unwanted midi messages and Jackson Audio Bloom not receiving CC messages

I'm not sure what I changed, but while I was trying to figure something else out, my PBC 10 started behaving strangely. When I change presets, I can see multiple pedals change for a split second to the correct presets, then suddenly it changes back to the wrong presets. It appears that it's...
  5. J

MIDI Devices and Presets Thrown Off

I added new MIDI devices (Jackson Bloom and Eventide H9) to an existing theme using slots that were previously used by other pedals/MIDI devices. It appears that after doing this, the PC numbers on all of my pre-existing presets for all other pre-existing MIDI devices got set to sequential...
  6. J

Dry Kill for Out 5-6 output

Not sure if this particular situation has been addressed before, but I couldn't find anything. I'm running a WDW setup using Out 5-6 going to my dry amp, and Out A & B to my L & R wet amps. It's great, the only issue I have is when I want to turn off the dry signal (within the PBC) for ambient...
  7. J

Custom CC List

I'm working through programming presets and songs on my new PBC and I see that you can click "Add CC Action" to access a quick list for those pedals for which common CC message lists have been added. Is there a way to create a custom list for a new pedal that's not yet supported? I did this for...
  8. J

Volume Pedal Taper Issue

Hi, I'm new to the forums (so let me know if I'm missing some basic post etiquette or a similar thread somewhere else -- I did look first). I am just finishing up setting up my new PBC and I am trying to use a volume pedal (Ernie Ball 40th Anniversary), and it's giving me some issues with the...
Back