Search results

1. S

LFO wave shapes for expression or midi-capable pedals a la Morningstar updates

Yes that would be a great feature - I also have the Chase Bliss pedals (9 of them) that would benefit from this feature. I think as more and more pedals become midi controllable that midi waveform parameter automation will become the norm. PBC already offers great Midi capabilities - I make...
  2. S

Set up Button Page to assign the expression pedal for Chase Bliss Pedals

Ahh I was confused on the grouping. I made 7 groups for each chase device/button page. They all should be in only one group for the one expression pedal?
  3. S

I guess while I am in the Chase Bliss device's button page I would want one of the 6 parameters always selected for expression pedal control. So I guess "None" for off state so the button stays on?
  4. S

Thanks for confirming. I guess if I selected Global for Off state, it would change the Exp Pedal to the global setting? That might be desirable. I was going to set the global to volume using Volume parameter on one of my always on Chase pedals.
  5. S

I see you have a None option for the Chase Bliss pedals in Global Tab for each pedal block setting. What if I set up a "None" Exp Pedal Block setting for each Chase device and then on the Button Page set the off state to that "None" Exp Pedal Block?
  6. S

Received my SP1-RJM today and trying to set up with your instructions above. But on your "on your first button, add an action: System / ExpPedal off:None on:0." there is no option for "None" for off state. Just Global, Preset, Same and Send and then the Exp Pedal numbers. Is there some way to...
  7. S

Saving Chase Bliss Presets with just PBC Buttons?

You can save presets on Chase Bliss small pedals by pressing the Tap and Bypass button at the same time on the pedal and sending the PC# from a button on the PBC. I would like to to use just the buttons on the PBC on each of the Chase Device Button page to save a preset. The Tap and Bypass...
  8. S

Ahh on your last point - yes your right I thought the SP1-RJM foot switch connected to one of the Function Switch jacks (thats good because I am currently using both of them for my Boss Looper and Tremolo and Reverb on my amp :)) Will connect it to external Switch input and yes see its easy to...
  9. S

Thanks - makes sense and sounds like its doable - I thought Exp Pedal 0, 1 etc were referring to actually physical pedals :) I will only have the one SP1-RJM hooked up to the one Exp port on my PBC 10 Few followup questions: 1. Actually 42 Exp pedal settings and 7 Groups - So I have seven...
  10. S

Was considering purchasing the SP1-RJM expression pedal to control the 6 midi controllable knobs on my seven chase bliss pedals. Each of these knobs have a dedicated cc#. I see you can set on the PBC 10 editor the device and cc# and values as an override for each PBC preset. But I have a...
  11. S

Volume Pedal with Buffer in front of PBC 10

In general would you recommend running a buffer in front of your PBC 10 given the switcher already has the three buffers in it? Was thinking given PBC 10 has buffers, I could switch the volume pedal buffer/power off and save a power outlet on my Pedal Power II for other pedals :)
  12. S

Volume Pedal with Buffer in front of PBC 10

I have a modified Ernie Ball Volume Pedal in front of my PBC10. I like that order so the volume swells also introduce distortion. Its a Thrutone modded pedal - so it has a buffer with a 9v power supply added. It also has a variable impedance knob. The mod comes with a switch that allows you to...
  13. S

Chase Bliss PreAmp MkII

I have one on order - second that request to have Chase Bliss PreAmp MkII set up as a device.
  14. S

Best Practices Using PBC Mixer on 6-10 Loops

Does the Mix dial on timeline (I have Tonal Recall Delay) help with balance of dry and delayed signal when you go in Series?
  15. S

Best Practices Using PBC Mixer on 6-10 Loops

New to the PBC and have modulation pedals on loop 7,8 & 9 (chorus, phaser & flanger) and delay on loop 10. My observation with PBC mixer is that in general parallel allows more of the original signal to come through and in series effect is thicker. So for lead tones that have a mod and/or...
  16. S

PBC Tap Tempo Wont Go Low Enough for Tonal Recall Slow Delay Time

Mystery solved - you have the Edit Button Drop Down Selection for Tonal Recall Tap Tempo set up slightly incorrectly. You have the Off set at a value of zero. It needs to be None. The TR sees any tap of any value including zero as a tap so with Off set as Zero you are double tapping the rate...
  17. S

Oh interesting. As I mentioned, I am using CC 93. I am using what you have set up in the RJM editor for the TR device. So with TR device set up, I simply right button click the function button on the global page and select TR tap temp from the drop down menu. The way you set it up, I believe...
  18. S

Out of curiosity is there a setting in RJM editor that allows you to tap even slower and still be recognized as a tap (so not time out so quickly)?
  19. S

Ahh good point - I will try that out.
  20. S

I set up the function button on PBC as tap tempo and used the RJM editor to edit the button with drop-down menu and select Tonal Recall Tap Tempo. With this selection, the RJM editor sets function switch up as momentary switch sending PC# 93 which TR requires for tap tempo. And it works. But...
Back