Search results

1. F

Amp Gizmo and 7 pin midi out power

I've searched the forum and did not find an answer to this: if i power my Amp Gizmo with 18volts, or any other voltage besides the "standard" 9 volts, is the input voltage "regulated" down to 9 volts that is sent down the 7 pin midi out cable or is it the actually voltage that the Amp Gismo is...
  2. F

Mesa Mark V:35 & mini amp gizmo cable

Thanks for responding! That's great info to know, definitely don't want to fry any equipment. I'm going to go with the Amp Gizmo now to keep my rack options "future" ready...lol GAS is such a pain.... ;) Thanks again!
  3. F

Hey zuel69, congrats on getting your v:35! I haven't ordered yet, waiting for the tax refund,lol. I haven't ordered the mini amp gizmo yet either..i have assembled some of the other pieces such as the rack stuff i'll need, but the major items such as the v:35 and the lss are waiting for the...
  4. F

you are AWESOME! Thank you very much!
  5. F

hi all! I just "discovered" the Mesa MarkV:35 and was reviewing how it would fit into my rig scheme that i am designing. My question, or rather dilemma, is that my rig will be controlled with midi, so at this point it looks like the V:35 has the distinct disadvantage of no CV jacks to control...
  6. F

Mini Line Mixer ?

Thanks for the reply! I was curious about the balanced connectors since some of the rack effects i presently use, a Lexicon MX400 and an old Alesis Q2, have balanced connectors. I always try to use balanced connectivity not so much for the "sound quality" aspect, but for the noise rejection...
  7. F

Mini Line Mixer ?

Hello all, I'm beginning to do some research on replacing my old "el cheapo" behringer line mixers with something smaller and of higher quality. I need smaller to save space and weight in my rack, and better quality, for obvious reasons... ;) . The Mini Line Mixer seems the perfect tool...
Back