Search results

1. B

Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can run the NS-2 outside a loop, just as you would with your pedal board. In my current setup (which will probably change - but for different reasons) I wire the NS-2 as follows: from front input -> NS-2 In NS-2 send -> loop 1 in Loop 4 out -> ns-2 return NS-2 out -> preamp I then run the...
  2. B

Effect Gizmo odd behavior...

Rhodes Colussus. That is an awsome amp, and Kyle is an awsome guy! I hope to get one of his rack amps in due time.
  3. B

FX loop line level issue

Your first suggestion did the trick! It doesn't say anything in the JMP-1 destructions about thaving to turn the unit off the switch the level. everything works exactly as I intended! Thanks! Now I have all the channels figured out, I need to figure out how to program the mastermind to get it...
  4. B

FX loop line level issue

I'll give each of those suggestions a try. I had no-idea about switching the level with the unit switched off, but that would explain why it's does nothing when I switch it when it's on. I already had the FX signal set to wet (12) in the patch. I'll try the removing the Y, but that will...
  5. B

FX loop line level issue

I tried that. It makes about as much difference as switching the level switches (none). Should I be looking for a problem in the FX loop level switch on the JMP-1? Since I would have thought flicking it would have at least done something? Or is this something more mundane like a bad wire...
  6. B

FX loop line level issue

Hi all, This might sound like a rookie question but here goes anyway: I have been messing around with different configs for the EG in my rack and I have settled on a combo that will give me the best of all worlds, but there is one small snafu. Here is the run down. Loop 1 Harmoniser Loop 2...
  7. B

RG-16 GT-10 preamp effect loop?

Make sure you keep an impedence infront of the TSL output transformer when you take the fx send to the 9200. Otherwise you will burn out the output transformer. I have the exact same setup, and I cannot imagine why you would need more than the TSL's 100Watt output. The 9200 is enough to run a...
  8. B

Multiple rack effects level issue

It turns out I was only running half the Behringer since I don't have any XLR Y to TRS cables to run into the the stereo sockets of loop 9. So I jerry rigged it to get both side of the Behringer running using 1/4 instrument cable. I have now used loop 9 for LH and loop 10 for RH so both loops...
  9. B

Does Buffer Interfere with Harmonist?

Thanks, I tried that just to see what would happen last night. It didn't solve the problem, perhaps the Harmonist just struggles with active guitars. I have the buffer in Loop 3 since I also have a dynamic filter (auto wah) in loop 2. So I will leave the buffer where it is for good practice.
  10. B

Multiple rack effects level issue

Hi All, So I am still learning about my Efects Gizmo. I have a Behringer Modulizer rack effects unit. Since it is stereo I have it in loop 9 and a Peveay Univerb II in loop 10. I have loops 9 and 10 in the effects loop of a Marshall JMP-1 preamp. If I switch loop 9 on and off I don't notice...
  11. B

Does Buffer Interfere with Harmonist?

Hi All, Just got an Effects Gizmo, lovely bit of kit. I have a Boss HR-2 Harmonist as the first input from the guitar. I have been running it in loop 1 and have noticed it is having trouble tracking the notes from the guitar. I have always run it infront of all other effects before to avoid...
  12. B

The RG-16 is dead, long live the Rack Gizmo

Thanks, I will be in touch. I must say I am impressed with the support offered to customers on this site.
  13. B

The RG-16 is dead, long live the Rack Gizmo

Damn you and your efficiency. ;) I have been lurking on this site for some time trying to decide on the best switcher (or combo of switchers in your competitors cases) and design my rig accordingly. I had decided on an RG-16 and been saving for a while (plus cable for my TSL and Master...
Back