Search results

1. R

Post you GT Controller

Here is my GT10. Finished this build earlier this week.
  2. R

Midi over Ethernet

I would be guessing not, but will wait for Ron's final verdict. My current set up is input and output cables running through a Motu merger controlling the Axe and Reaper (USB from the Motu). I do have Bi-directional turned off due to this but haven't lost Tuner or tempo functions for example.
  3. R

GT 10 4.0.1 and Limiting Presets +/- per Song

Excellent, thanks for clearing that up!
  4. R

GT 10 4.0.1 Preset Number showing KeyPad but not recalling

Hi, Is anyone else having issues using the "Preset Number" button on a GT10 running 4.0.1 with AxeFX II? Upon pressing the button the Keypad shows up, however the keypad numbers do not respond and recall. Visually I see all 10 button screens light up with 0-9, however no confirm, cancel buttons...
  5. R

GT 10 4.0.1 and Limiting Presets +/- per Song

Hi All, Looking for best workflow solution for some programming; Gear in use is AxeFX II and GT 10. I have acquired some song specific patches for the AxeFX II from a "tone match" vendor, however due to the nature of the cabs and programming, scenes were not used and each tone for the song is...
  6. R

Midi over Ethernet

Hi, I've been looking at a couple of solutions recently as well pending what variety of flexibility you require. As a touring video tech, I always tend to go for Cat 5 over 3pin XLR more often than not as I can usually pick something up in an emergency easily (have plenty of spares the backbone...
Back