Search results

1. M

You upgraded to RJM from...

Thanks for the responses. I was beginning to think i was being OCD, and there isn't an impact on the sound, but i do hear it. Less definition on the top end through my Fuchs, and loss of definition in the low end on the JTM45. I've been searching and researching, in the hope of justifying a...
  2. M

That’s great. Thanks very much, really kind. I would take you up on that but I am in East London and no planned trips to Glasgow.
  3. M

Thanks very much, it makes sense, and not the first time i've read this about the RJM switching. But again, surely the Boss in bypass mode, should be that, bypass.
  4. M

Thanks guys. When i think about it, does that mean my ES5, when in bypass, isn't true-bypass? Well, i'd like to get my hands on a mastermind pbc, but none in the UK. Cheers mates!
  5. M

Hi, i am interested to know if anyone used to own a different midi switcher, and made the change to an RJM. I currently own a Boss ES5, but even in bypass i can hear a degradation in sound. So, i've heard several comments about how the sound is perfect through a mastermind. So, just wondered if...
Back