Search results

1. MrGuitarabuse

Post you GT Controller

Well, you could. I've done it a few times regarding various stuff, if you find something interesting and the person happens to have a website or a blog, just shoot them an email. People who are passionate about their hobby are usually very helpful.
  2. MrGuitarabuse

Post you GT Controller

Google image search per chance? ;)
  3. MrGuitarabuse

Phantom Power via Axefx 2

Depends on how long you need the cable to be I guess. These guys seems to do custom length. Perhaps test first with a XLR cable to see how long cable you can fit in your rack. MIdi cable might be slightly thicker though, but should give you a ball park indication.
  4. MrGuitarabuse

Phantom Power via Axefx 2

Since the LT doesn't have LED screens at every button it should be doable. I've read that GT versions cant be phantom powered like this, but LT should work. Dont treat this as a fact until some expert chimed in, just saying its looking promising ;)
  5. MrGuitarabuse

Powering Line6 Relay G70

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case, oh well, cant be helped
  6. MrGuitarabuse

Powering Line6 Relay G70

Hi Folks, Long time lurker, first time poster. Doing some pre-shopping investigations. Can the Mastermind GT power a Line6 G70 wireless device via the Accessory Power Out? Line6 is 9VDC 500mA DC. Mastermind delivers 100mA so not sure it enough, or? Thanks
Back