Search results

1. Mkeditor

Use Onsong to Control Preset and Scenes?

FracPad doesn't connect to the Axe-FX via the MMGT. I was hoping for it to pass through.
  2. Mkeditor

I tried it but no dice. It doesn't connect.
  3. Mkeditor

I use FracPad to Make adjustments in rehearsal. Usually it's levels. I don't need it to run the same time as OnSong. I'm going to test it this afternoon. As a side note, I'm in total celebration of being able to have OnSong do program changes. This is awesome!
  4. Mkeditor

I'm excited to try this with my cover band. Ideally I would use the ipad to program change via OnSong to the RJM MMGT and FracPad to do any tweaks to the Axe-FX III. If I connect to the ipad to the USB B port on the MMGT, is it possible to have FracPad send midi information to the Axe-FX?
  5. Mkeditor

One scene color is different.

I have an odd thing happening with one button. When I long press to access scenes, one is a different color. I looked in the editor and don't see any place to designate a color. Why is this happening and what do I do to have it the same color as the others?
  6. Mkeditor

I appreciate your experience and input.
  7. Mkeditor

Has anyone used Onsong to control preset and scene changes to the Axe-FX via an RJM MMGT? I sometimes play in a cover band and it could be useful to have a preset assigned to a song change via Onsong. That way if the set changes I only have to change Onsong. It would also lesson the time between...
  8. Mkeditor

Block won't engage on Axe-fx III

Probably just an odd fluke. BTW: I still love this controller. You guys rock.
  9. Mkeditor

Block won't engage on Axe-fx III

Today during a gig I couldn't engage reverb 2 on the Axe-fx. I have a button that toggles between reverb 1 and reverb 2. I tried several times. Buttons for other blocks like drive and compressor worked fine. After the gig I checked closely with the block layout displayed and confirmed this was...
  10. Mkeditor

Possible to long press a preset to access scenes?

Excellent. I'm going to try this. I appreciate it.
  11. Mkeditor

Possible to long press a preset to access scenes?

Is it possible to long press a preset button to access scenes like when we long press IA block buttons to access channels?
  12. Mkeditor

How to save changes now?

I used to hold down the IA Mode button to save changes but that no longer works with the new firmware. How is it done now?
  13. Mkeditor

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

First I'd like to express my gratitude to RJM for all the hard work to support us. It's exciting to have the Axe-FX III support working. I'm a bit apprehensive to make the move just yet. I'm happy with the way my GT is currently working. The only gains for me would be the tuner and tempo...
  14. Mkeditor

Post you GT Controller

Mine.
  15. Mkeditor

A note about Axe-Fx III support

I feel the same way. I wasn't liking the FC only being 12 switches. I wrestled with this concept and just couldn't get on board with that limitation for the way I work. I agree that for many people it'll be fine. Thanks to others on the Fractal forum, i learned more about the MMGT. I really like...
  16. Mkeditor

Post you GT Controller

Of course that was the first thing I did....but I can't inquire about their approach. ;)
  17. Mkeditor

GT Users

I made a post in the "Show your gear" forum asking for people to post their GT controllers: http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/post-you-gt-controller.3104/ Should that have been here?
  18. Mkeditor

Post you GT Controller

Not everyone at once. There's plenty of room for everyone. ;)
  19. Mkeditor

Post you GT Controller

First post. I've been on the Fractal forum since 2008. I'm considering buying a GT to use with my Axe-FX III. I'd love to see how others have laid out theirs to inspire ideas for how I might use it. Thanks.
Back