Search results

1. Mkeditor

One scene color is different.

I have an odd thing happening with one button. When I long press to access scenes, one is a different color. I looked in the editor and don't see any place to designate a color. Why is this happening and what do I do to have it the same color as the others?
  2. Mkeditor

Use Onsong to Control Preset and Scenes?

Has anyone used Onsong to control preset and scene changes to the Axe-FX via an RJM MMGT? I sometimes play in a cover band and it could be useful to have a preset assigned to a song change via Onsong. That way if the set changes I only have to change Onsong. It would also lesson the time between...
  3. Mkeditor

Block won't engage on Axe-fx III

Today during a gig I couldn't engage reverb 2 on the Axe-fx. I have a button that toggles between reverb 1 and reverb 2. I tried several times. Buttons for other blocks like drive and compressor worked fine. After the gig I checked closely with the block layout displayed and confirmed this was...
  4. Mkeditor

Possible to long press a preset to access scenes?

Is it possible to long press a preset button to access scenes like when we long press IA block buttons to access channels?
  5. Mkeditor

How to save changes now?

I used to hold down the IA Mode button to save changes but that no longer works with the new firmware. How is it done now?
  6. Mkeditor

GT Users

I made a post in the "Show your gear" forum asking for people to post their GT controllers: http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/post-you-gt-controller.3104/ Should that have been here?
  7. Mkeditor

Post you GT Controller

First post. I've been on the Fractal forum since 2008. I'm considering buying a GT to use with my Axe-FX III. I'd love to see how others have laid out theirs to inspire ideas for how I might use it. Thanks.
Back