Search results

1. Juraj

Weird faulty gt22 ?

Sure
  2. Juraj

Weird faulty gt22 ?

OK, anyway thank you very much for your help and willingness. I will hope that everything will continue to work. Have a nice day :)
  3. Juraj

Weird faulty gt22 ?

Hello Ron, Today I worked again to fix the ext input of MMGT 22. I also made the measurements you requested. Here is the procedure and results: 1. I installed new Burns diodes at positions D7 and D8 Measurements before mounting on diodes without power supply: 0.59 Measurements after mounting on...
  4. Juraj

Weird faulty gt22 ?

Of course. Unfortunately, not until tomorrow.
  5. Juraj

Weird faulty gt22 ?

Hello, Ron. Today I replaced the Bourns SMBJ5.0A-H diode at position D7. The resulting work is very ugly, but the voltmeter already shows the correct voltage values of about 1V in both measurements. From the tip to the sleeve, and also from the ring to the sleeve. However, the external button...
  6. Juraj

Weird faulty gt22 ?

Excellent. Thanks for the help, tomorrow I will give info about the result.
  7. Juraj

Weird faulty gt22 ?

Good evening, Ron. I have the same problem you solved here some time ago. The courier just took my shipment from Bourns, I bought 10 pieces of SMBJ5.0A-H for sure :) I want to try a fix tomorrow. Do you have any tricks or tips for me to be successful ? Thank you in advance for your willingness
  8. Juraj

Tap Tempo

Absolutely true, I have the same experience
  9. Juraj

Button Types

Your documentation is fine for me. Comprehensive, logical, understandable. I don't speak English at all, I have to use the Google translator for everything, but despite this handicap, I revived the MMGT 22 and AX FX 2 without any major problems, followed by AX FX 3. The videos would be nice, but...
  10. Juraj

Question about colors / displays

I understand
  11. Juraj

Question about colors / displays

Because MMGT always shows the ON state with an inverted background. Some people label effect or preset buttons with only one color. I do the same. The ON or OFF status then indicates a background change. It is very clear and pleasant for exact orientation Alexander, is that a joke ? ;)
  12. Juraj

Extending functionality

Hello Ron. After a long period of satisfaction, I started to slightly modify my MMGT 22 layout (Fractal AXE Fx III player). I have a question / wish / idea .... Currently, the buttons have two modes, press or hold. It gives a lot of setup options, I'm fully satisfied. But if you could also...
  13. Juraj

Looking for Axe-Fx III Specific Wish List

A moment ago I saw photos of an ambitious DIY foot controller. Very inspiring enthusiasm of the man, I like his determination and the result of his work so far .... OK, I write it because I found out what I missed on my MMGT 22 :-) Opportunity to select not only the button color, but also the...
  14. Juraj

Tuner on gt missing

In the Button function settings tab, in the "IA ACTION" section, you need 2 lines in the entry: First: System / Tuner Second: Ax-Fx III: Tuner / CC Toggle # 35 off:0 on:127 And one more note: You probably have a mistake in the Global tab, because MIDI Receive Channel needs to be set to NONE...
  15. Juraj

Tuner on gt missing

My friend, you want to control the tuner on AX FX III ?
  16. Juraj

4-Button External Switch for MMGT-22

4-Button External Switch in the same design as MMGT-22. Separate side vertical accessory to fit MMGT-22. Thank you for your kindness :-)
  17. Juraj

Big shout out to Ron

My experience is exactly the same. When my unit GT 22 died, the RJM immediately resolved my problem in a very exceptional way. Immediately delivered to Europe (Slovakia). Fantastic customer service.
  18. Juraj

Taptempo volume

I just have to hope :-) Thank you again
  19. Juraj

Taptempo volume

Thank you for the reaction. Unfortunately, it is not in the CC list
  20. Juraj

Taptempo volume

Hi everybody, I have also tried the FAS forum, but I have no positive result :( Is this feature really not applicable?
Back