Search results

1. td2243

iPad app?

is there any chance of an iPad Mastermind editor on the way? If there is one, I couldn’t find it. Thanks.
  2. td2243

Blinking light for song tempo?

This might be something already on the PBC, but I haven't seemed to find it. It would be nice that when I load a song, a light would blink on the PBC with the tempo programmed into that song. Is that a feature already on the PBC? If so, I'm not seeming to see it. Thanks! Daniel
  3. td2243

Here lies.....The Beast! Pedalboard almost finished. :)

This beast is almost done. Everything is programmed and works as it should. Buying the "mono to stereo" and "Ring Disconnect" cables were the key to having the kinks ironed out. Those cables were custom made by Bill at https://www.dhguitarrepair.com Great prices and gets cables built fast...
  4. td2243

I'm getting SUPER close now. Volume drop in loop 10.

Finally got my custom pedalboard build after several months of waiting and have spent days wiring everything up. I'm almost at 100% functionality. Here's what I have going on now. Loop 7 - Overdrive pedal - Mono in/out Loop 8 - Delay-ish pedal - Mono in/out Loop 9 - Dimension C chorus -...
  5. td2243

Can I stick pedals here.....?

Delete. Figured it out. :)
  6. td2243

A quick question about stereo....

Hey there! Just got my PBC and this thing is amazing. I'm still figuring out which cables I need to order and such. I think I understand about 99% of how the stereo loops work and the two buttons for mono/stereo. Here's my question: if my first pedal in the stereo loops (loop 7) is mono...
  7. td2243

Help: Would I be able to.....

Hello, I'm about to bite the bullet on a Mastermind PBC and trying to figure out how to run everything that I use. If I were going to run this set up, would I be able to throw a mono delay and momentary kill pedal out of the OUTPUT A going to the FX Return and still have those two pedals come...
Back