Search results

1. J

Midi device not receiving program changes

So I just got my PBC set up with MIDI cables and have a timeline, big sky and Mobius running. I got everything set up and the timeline and big sky are two and three behind the mini effects Gizmo in my MIDI list with the Mobius as number four. The timeline and big sky are receiving program...
  2. J

Powering the mini effects gizmo

I know the pedal power AC is recommended, but does anyone use anything else? I'd hate to have to buy that just to power the mini effects gizmo...
  3. J

Volume/expression pedal on/off question

So I have a Korg XVP20 that I've been trying to setup with my Mastermind PBC and strymons to work as a combo volume/expression pedal controller. However, I am realizing I am going to have to put it into a loop in order to use it as such and not be attentuating my volume every time I want to use...
  4. J

Mogami 2314 vs 2319

I was wondering if anyone has used either or possibly both of these? It seems the 2314 is much easier to use in routing around a pedal board but the 2319 possibly is made to handle better interference rejection. What does everyone generally use on their boards around here?
  5. J

Mini Effect gizmo support stereo?

This might be a dumb question, but I can't exactly tell from the manual- can the mini effects gizmo support stereo effects?
  6. J

Pedal that can switch between expression and volume

I've been planning my board thinking of using a dunlop x to control both volume and expression and dictating which is active internally in the pbc. However, I realized this can be only be controlled by a switch inside the pedal. Does anyone know of a pedal that can do both simultaneously? I am...
  7. J

Expression pedal question

Has the moog ep-3 been tested with the mastermind pbc for expression capabilities? Also, I'd seen some discussion about the Dunlop Volume X mini and wasn't able to tell if it was able to operate as both a volume and and an expression pedal with it? I would prefer this, as it would free up...
Back