Search results

1. Chuk

Big Thanks to Ron! Service Story....

I second your endorsement of Ron and his business. I had a major problem two years ago and Ron went above and beyond to help me out. I too live in Australia. He sent me replacement parts. Magnifico!
  2. Chuk

"Get Preset Names" function hangs and does nothing - SOLVED

It was a 4th drive that the PC accepted from the GT format. (Very strange because the first drive is the one I've always used to update the GT. Go figure.) Anyhow....The firmware loaded as it normally would. I then successfully updated the GT with "Get Preset Names" and the Scene Names also...
  3. Chuk

I re-formatted the drive from within System Functions but I can't transfer firmware onto drive because Windows 10 wants re-format it again so it can be read by the PC.
  4. Chuk

Hi Ron. When I try and load the new 4.6.3 firmware I get "Unable to open directory". (There are no other files on the USB stick.)
  5. Chuk

I need some help with a problem with my MMGT22 (4.6.2). I'm trying to update the Preset/Scene names from my AxeFXIII (17.01) but when I select "Get Preset Names" and then "Get Scenes" ON, the MMGT just 'hangs' after I press START. If I change 'Get Scenes" to OFF then the MMGT will update but it...
  6. Chuk

Connectivity problem between GT/22 & AxeFxIII

I followed your link. When I enter 'Set default pedals' the GT responds "pedals assigned". I went to the AxeFXIII and noticed all the CC#s are set to NONE on both the Bypass page, Channels page and the External page. I assigned ExtCtrl 1-4 to the CC #11-14 as instructed but still no response...
  7. Chuk

SEND REALTIME SYSEX was indeed set to OFF so I've turned it ON. (I don't know how or why that happened as it was all working when stored away months ago and I never use the front panel of the AxeFX to make edits.) Happily, that has SOLVED my Tuner/Tap Tempo/Status issues. Thank you. Midi...
  8. Chuk

Yes Ron. Everything seems to be working as normal except for the Expression pedals and the data returning from the AxeFXIII (Tuner, Tap Tempo, Button status updates)
  9. Chuk

After a 10 month lay-off due to Covid 19, I have recently setup my stage gear to prepare for an NYE gig. I have been using the AxeFXIII throughout the lay-off in my studio without the GT/22. Upon reconnecting the GT/22 (which has been in storage since my last gig in February) I've noticed that...
  10. Chuk

AFX3 "Scene" switching

Great question. Great solution. Thanks both of you.
  11. Chuk

Axe-Fx III Output 1 Volume Increment/Decrement?

I was beating my head against a wall trying to get this function to work properly when I finally realised that it's a SCENE output function not an 'overall' (Preset) output function. I was watching my OUTPUT 1 Mixer page while I adjusted the settings and there was no response. When I finally...
  12. Chuk

'Preset Button 2nd Press' conundrum

Unfortunately checking the 'Update on Preset Change' does nothing to reload the Preset to its initial state on the Preset buttons. The Scene buttons always reload just fine. However it is with the 2nd press of a PRESET button that I wish the GT/22 to reload the preset to its initial state. This...
  13. Chuk

Hi Ron, I'm using AxeFxIII. I have attached a couple of screenshots of the Scene Button settings.
  14. Chuk

I'm a little confused about the 'Preset Button 2nd Press' function. I have it set to 'RELOAD' but it behaves unexpectedly. For instance; when I load a Preset then select any IA (Drive1 for example) but then re-select the Preset it does not revert to the saved state as I would expect ie it...
  15. Chuk

Calling for Config examples for Mastermind (AxeFx iii)

I'll share my GT/22 config for what it's worth. PAGE 1: I run Presets along the bottom row. Row 2 is my most commonly used FX blocks. Row 3 is Scene 1-4 and DLY1 on the far right. Top Row is Tuner, Tap Tempo, Setlist Menu, Page. PAGE 2: Looper and lesser used FX blocks and a couple of spots...
  16. Chuk

Big shout out to Ron

I recently had a catastrophic failure with my GT/22 due to a power supply issue. The result was a couple of fried parts on two PCBs in the unit. The unit was effectively now a door stop but Ron stepped up and sent me a couple replacement boards - all the way to Australia - with which I...
  17. Chuk

GT/22 power problem

I have 4.2.3 loaded but how can I reload 2.3.4 ? Can I use MMGT Editor? Is there any point in trying your 'ribbon cable fix' with the 4.2.3 firmware loaded? FWIW: (I have setup my normal midi cables for bi-directional communication with my AxeFxIII.) The bottom row is lit but non functional...
  18. Chuk

GT/22 power problem

Tx for quick reply Ron. I removed the flash memory file from the flash drive and loaded up MMGT234.rif and repeated the process. Nothing changes. Its the same thing every time. Pressing the two buttons does nothing. The two small screens read "MMGTB Boot v1.0 Awaiting download".
  19. Chuk

GT/22 power problem

Hi again Ron. The same thing has happened again with that power supply (which I had repaired). BTW: the GT22 has been working perfectly since the last correspondence. Once again I powered up the GT22 and the power supply , through a bad contact, was intermittent for a few seconds and the whole...
Back