Search results

1. M

Global Boost IA Switch Issue

Matt, I appreciate the in-depth response and link to the video. I had some time over the weekend to watch the video and try some things out. The video had some really great ways to do a "better" boost for sure that I will look into incorporating, thank you! To keep it simple for now, I...
  2. M

Thank you, see attached config file. I appreciate your help! Thanks, Matt
  3. M

I went through every button on the pedal board and there were no other buttons assigned to the same CC# (#7) as the solo button. The tuner button did have an action mapped to CC#45 (which should be the sysex message for output#4) so I removed that. The only thing that changed was now when I...
  4. M

Ron, I went back and made sure both 'Send on Preset Change' and 'Update on Preset Change' are both checked and it still did not work. The button itself on the GT turns off, but it doesn't appear to be sending the 'off' value to the Axe FX. Any other suggestions? Thanks, Matt
  5. M

Thanks Ron, I'll try that when I get back to the device. I had thought I tried that already but will definitely double check. Thanks Matt
  6. M

Back in Oct I posted about having issues trying to setup an IA switch as a boost/solo switch. At the time, I was having some 'Ghosts in the Machine' type issues (my external expression pedal #1 wouldn't work, but the others did) so I did a factory reset and reload which fixed the pedal issue...
  7. M

Missing something about assigning CC#s in AxeFX3

May have fixed this by upgrading to the 4.2.0 update but I had to also go into the preset and assign the Ext Controller 1 modifier to the output volume of the block in order for it to work. I'd rather not have to do this for every preset. Is there a way to assign it globally to Output#4 once...
  8. M

Missing something about assigning CC#s in AxeFX3

I’m having a bit of an issue getting the “real” cc values to work with the AXE FX 3. I want to have a ‘solo’ button control the output#4 value. When the button is off I want to set the output volume to CC value=105 (partial volume) and when the button is on I want it to set to CC value =127...
Back