Search results

1. iaresee

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR VERSION 5.1.0

Amazing! Thank you!
  2. iaresee

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE/EDITOR 5.0.1

+1 to this. A button to unstick IA Cycle menu when you want to leave it would be super handy. I'd do with one drive block in my Axe-FX III what I currently do with 3 drive blocks now and it'd be one less button press.
  3. iaresee

Introducing the MultiBox

I was looking at this in the store yesterday while ordering new switches thinking it was pretty cool and wondering why there was no mention of it on the site! Really handy for pulling together DIN-based stuff and TRS-based stuff in a small footprint!
  4. iaresee

Aww yea! Thanks for making that modular!
  5. iaresee

I'm still experiencing the problem with my Prev and Next buttons in the Presets view skipping >1 bank view. I even had Next get stuck on and it started scrolling through the banks. I suspect my issues are hardware-related though.
  6. iaresee

Can test this weekend.
  7. iaresee

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

The GT/22 will send the messages along on preset change for those switches. I didn't find this was impacting me, but can't hurt to have them defined correctly.
  8. iaresee

Feb 2023 version that fixes the bug is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v92fhahww3m4re/iaresee-gt22-2023-02-06.rjs?dl=0
  9. iaresee

I just checked and I had these with "Send on Preset Change" as well (along with 8 switches on a higher page setup this way). An oversight, and corrected now. I've updated my original post. Thanks!
  10. iaresee

3fffff Button boards are all 1.05 I'm running 4.9.1
  11. iaresee

Internal switches and my GT/22 is fairly old now -- maybe 8 years? It moves through banks so fast when it does the skip I would't call it "walking". I can film some video later tonight and post my latest config dump. I'lll open a new thread!
  12. iaresee

That's how that feature works on the Axe-Fx III -- it's not possible to do otherwise AFAIK.
  13. iaresee

I don't either. @Alexander can you give some details? For me, I'm finding the bank up/down buttons in Preset view to be -- touchy -- to say the least. Pressing one will often land me 2 or 3 banks away from the next bank where I intended to go. I don't know if this is a firmware issue or a...
  14. iaresee

They take to you to those presets which are the start of presets from those forumites.
  15. iaresee

No. I'm actually experiencing this issue here with the latest firmware but haven't had time to troubleshoot it. You can try re-reading all the presets from your AFIII into your RJM. That kind of made things better for me.
  16. iaresee

My current MMGT16 Pedalboard

Lovely. So tidy.
  17. iaresee

Billy Strings rocking a sweet GT/22 setup!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjJ3j7RO5mg/ (Second picture in the set if it's not the default one you see)
  18. iaresee

Wish: SHIFT function

I feel like I'd also need SHIFT to reveal the hold functions underneath as well.
  19. iaresee

It's right there on Page 6 for me: I'm not sure what's up with your presets view though. Let me update the firmware on my GT/22 and test it against my AFIII running 17.01 -- my GT/22 has mostly been in storage for the last year as I haven't been gigging and haven't had the floor space to...
  20. iaresee

These friendly names are hard coded in my the GT/22 layout. They aren't dynamically set based on what's in the preset. I use "kitchen sink" presets for the most part and those are global blocks in my AFIII so they're always the same blocks and types, thus hard coding some names like this makes...
Back