Search results

1. T

Turning off a button in a group?

Hey Ron! Is it possible to turn off a button when it´s in a group? My setup on my first page has a Line 6 Hx one with different effects on different buttons for instant axxes , ...to see what is on I have them in a group, but when they are in a group one has to be on.....is there a way to turn...
  2. T

Adding Line6 HX One to device list…..

…..would be splendid! Cheers/ Truls
  3. T

New rig...

almost done.... having alot of fun...coming from the PBC I love the overview and possibility for more direct actions!
  4. T

I´m lost on something trivial....

Hello Ron, changing from beeing a long time PBC user to a GT16/Megx combo is proving harder than I thought :-) ...on my first page I have presets and buttons to change things on the fly...for example Jackson Audio Bloom EQ and boost...turning them on ( and the MEG x loop) works fine...but they...
  5. T

Can´t get the Tuner to work ....

Finally got a snake made with a 7-pin midicable to use with my new GT16 and Effect gizmo X , midi and power works fine but I can´t get the tuner to work. Set the GT to bidirectional midi and a button with System/Tuner....the tuner turns on with a Question mark but no signal......do I need to do...
  6. T

Can’t name pages in editor

So got my Gt16 today and trying to do stuff I easily did with my PBC…..why can’t I name pages in the editor ( I can do it on the Gt itself ) and I can change name in the editor once a name is written on the GT On the PBC there is a checkbox for ”any preset turns off tuner” how do I do that on...
  7. T

WTB a GT 16 in Europe :-) Got it!!!!!

Looking for a fresh GT16 within the EC....I have a PBC to trade if you´re looking for one.... Cheers/ Truls
  8. T

Questions on replacing my PBC with GT16/gizmoX

Hello people! Thinking of replacing my trusted PBC and going with a small rack and a gt16 and gizmo X. Getting more and more pedals with MIDI but no display so having more visual info with the GT16 is the main reason. Has anyone done the same thing and have any thoughts to share? Are you fine...
  9. T

Questions on replacing my PBC with GT16/gizmoX

Hello people! Thinking of replacing my trusted PBC and going with a small rack and a gt16 and gizmo X. Getting more and more pedals with MIDI but no display so having more visual info with the GT16 is the main reason. Has anyone done the same thing and have any thoughts to share? Are you fine...
  10. T

[DONE] Device support for Kernom Ridge

Would be great!!
  11. T

Using Midi in as Midi out with TRS

Is it possible to use the Midi in as Midi out when connecting to a pedal with TRS midi…..remember reading that a different wiring was needed and will that work with a TRS ….? cheers/ Truls
  12. T

[DONE] Device support for Neunaber Illumine

Next release perhaps?
  13. T

Naming Step Up/Down presets

Any chance of implementing the possibility to name prests instead of just numbers when using pedals such as the Volante etc...in step up/down mode More and more pedals are having midi with no display ....... Have a great summer guys/ Truls
  14. T

More switches for the PBC

How about a sleek box in front of your PBC with six additional switches with leds as an add on ? Connected via Midi? I would buy one in a heartbeat! Cheers/ Truls
  15. T

Making changes on two pages ......

Just got a Jackson Audio Bloom and have it setup with midi..... On page 1 I have the EQ and Boost on buttons so I can turn them on/off in any preset..(and the loop the Bloom is in) works fine but ... if it´s a preset with the Bloom already on then I turn it off when turning off the EQ or boost)...
  16. T

Store and return to specific page at the same time?

Updating my setup and trying to make things better ...... I have set up a button to move page up through my pages and the hold function is of the button is Store for any changes I´ve made... Is there a way to return to say Page 1 in the same press as storing? Now it stores and then I have to...
  17. T

Switching Tremolo on Source Audio True spring

Hi, Got a Source Audio True spring and want to switch the tremolo on/off with one of the control switchers on my PBC.... tried with a TRS- mini TRS ... its not workin good ( something happens with the True spring) It works fine switching just touching the TRS side of the cable when it´s not...
  18. T

Naming presets in scrollmode...

I used to have both a Mobius and a Timeline and made a Midi page for scrolling through presets...the display on the PBC showed Timeline 1 ,2 etc etc worked great but now I have a Volante and the scrolling works great but there is no screen on the Volante so it would be great if I can name the...
  19. T

Mono to stereo question

Hi Ron, I’m swapping my Mobius for a Neo minivent....can I just use one side of the stereo Trs-Ts cable for the mono input of the Neo? cheers/ Truls
  20. T

External switch Leds

I have made a new board ( check it out in "show us your gear" :-)...where I use the external switch for bank Up/Down and the Hold-function on it to switch the Midboost and Blend function via midi for my Revival drive- and the leds turn on/off fine when using the holdfunction I´ve set up a page...
Back