Search results

1. B

LED specs for external switches

Great, thanks!
  2. B

LED specs for external switches

I did some searching so forgive me if this has been answered: What LED spec should I hunt for when building an external switch box for the Mastermind GT? Since a red LED is a red LED, I guess I'm looking mostly for voltage spec. Thanks!
  3. B

[solved] GT starts in Song Mode

Check your global settings and see what you have selected for "current set list."
  4. B

Question about using 2 Axe-FX III units

I'm not sure this has ever been addressed... Is it possible to use the MMGT with two Axe-FX III units with full bi-directional capabilities on both units?
  5. B

Mastermind equivalent to Fractal FC "Smart bypass"

I haven't been able to try anything since 2019 when we were trying to work it out then. I'm pondering buying the GT22 again and was wondering if anyone had got this functionality up and running.
  6. B

Mastermind equivalent to Fractal FC "Smart bypass"

Hey gang, I had a GT22 for a while back in 2019... I swapped it out for an FC-12 when my number came up (and I wasn't even touching the GT's capabilities at the time) but I'm going to be missing the GT as my setup is starting to become a MIDI monster as I move more toward experimental sounds. My...
  7. B

Button Groups & Axe FX III

The Direct Send parameter improved the behavior but it's still not behaving as desired... I will play around with it tonight and post my results.
  8. B

Ok... direct send does change the behavior a bit. Now I can select a channel by stepping on a group button. I can select another channel by stepping on another group button. I can bypass the block by stepping on whatever group button is "on." But... the button stays lit, or "on," just as before...
  9. B

So I would have say three buttons set up for channels... the "A" channel button would have the following action: "Axe-Fx III: Drive 1/CC Toggle #118 off:none on:1" And the other two would be similar except for their on messages would coincide with channels B and C. The group action would read...
  10. B

I'm stuck and I'm starting to wonder if this is possible under the current architecture: I'd like to have three buttons set up to switch between channels on a block. I can do this fine with groups and it works as expected. What I can't make work is bypassing the block from the group buttons...
  11. B

Use of the caret character

Thanks!
  12. B

Use of the caret character

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, my search came up empty. I noticed that the caret (^) character, when used in button labels, causes reverse video of parts of the label, but the behavior is not consistent between different button types - and of course I don't know if creating...
Back