Search results

1. T

Change to a Song-based programing on PBC ?

I've expressed this suggestion privately in the past and i still feel that a far simpler user programing would be to have the Editor and programing based on a "song" priority basis. Once a song is entered on the Editor, screens then allowing you to select the 1-10 buttons which are connected to...
  2. T

gain loss

I compared my guitar volume plugged directly into my amp with my guitar going thru the PBC. No loops were active in the PBC. Guitar and amp settings remained same in this comparison. When going thru the PBC there was a very noticeable lower volume/gain than if i did not use the PBC. All buffers...
  3. T

BPM in display

Can we have the BPM show for a longer or constant time in the display on a PBC-10? Or how about linking it to a switch so that i can press that and the bpm pops back into view at least momentarily.
  4. T

Additional button displays

It would be great if the PBC had an LED or LCD display above the 1-5 buttons which could display the song preset names when a song is loaded. The purpose would be to show up to 5 preset names for the song such as verse, intro, bridge, outro.....whatever name the player has assigned. I would...
Back