Search results

1. makingsound

New MEGs?

Amazing! Thank you
  2. makingsound

New MEGs?

Such great news! Any chance of a pre-order?
  3. makingsound

New MEGs?

Thank you for the update! I'm sorry for your sourcing troubles, sounds like such a head ache. So pumped to add a few of these to my new rig build.
  4. makingsound

New MEGs?

thank you! Can’t wait! Any update on release date?
  5. makingsound

New MEGs?

So pumped for these. Will they be the same footprint as the previous MEG?
  6. makingsound

Pedalboard Build 2019

Hey there, I'm using dual lock & it's been holding up great!
  7. makingsound

MASTERMIND PBC/6X FAQ

Right, but I’m curious where it’s placed ‘out of the box’ (if you take loop reordering out of the picture). It looks like it’s after the 6 loops on the back, but the manual has the insert shown as a ‘+’ sign between 3 & 4 on the screen.
  8. makingsound

MASTERMIND PBC/6X FAQ

In standard loop order (1-6) is the insert point between loops 3 & 4?
  9. makingsound

Pedalboard Build 2019

After a bunch of shootouts I've found a pretty knockout set up. I'm always thinking of ways to make little changes here and there, but I'm good to lock this for a bit*. The signal chain: 1. Pettyjohn Lift 2. Sonic Research Turbo Tuner 3. h9 (pre) 4. GigRig Remote Loopy-2 >>>Zvex Silicon...
  10. makingsound

Pedalboard Build 2019

Here's the 1st draft of the board swap. The biggest change here is that I took the Big Muff off & swapped the MD-500 for an H9. There were a few pedals I've had my eye on that popped up locally, so the pedal party commenced. Still undecided on whats going to make the cut.
  11. makingsound

Pedalboard Build 2019

Thank you, Ron! The LT is incredible! The PBC/6X does have my interest tho...
  12. makingsound

Pedalboard Build 2019

It took a bit of planning/head scratching to keep as many pedals as possible. I decided to throw a couple pedals under the board. The Compressor & Fuzz Factory are inside the Remote Loopy 2 which is being controlled by the LT's function switches.
  13. makingsound

Pedalboard Build 2019

Hey all! I've been reworking my pedalboard, jumping ship from a 28x16 flatboard to a Temple Audio Trio 21. I'll update this thread with progress reports. The Mastermind LT controls two midi loop boxes & a Gigrig remote loopy 2 (as well as the midi enabled pedals). Let me know if you have any...
Back