Search results

1. NivianeGuitars1

Adding AXE FX III Tuner to LT

Thank you @rjmmusic I didnt realize that I needed to transfer the information from my LT to the editor. Once I did that, the tuner populated right where you said it would and I assigned it to a switch.....That simple! Thanks again!
  2. NivianeGuitars1

I thought I did......I know I didnt see 130 CCs. I will check again and let you know. Its very possible that I didnt scroll. Thank you
  3. NivianeGuitars1

Hey there guys, Ron had explained to me how to integrate the tuner for the Axe Fx III to the LT, but I am not able to make it happen. Using the editor, I go to "buttons" > click on switch I want the tuner to be on > "CC" and I should see "tuner" option there.....but its not there. My LT is...
  4. NivianeGuitars1

Integrating AxeFxIII with Mastermind LT

Well.....I did absolutely nothing different (that I am aware of) and it actually worked today. It sent all my designated presets and scenes to the LT. Consider this thread closed and thank you.
  5. NivianeGuitars1

Thank you.....I have tried all of this and it still doesn’t work. I am sure it is something I am doing or not doing because it works, but only through CC commands. I have checked all settings on both products according to manuals, direction from people and a Wikipedia page. I have removed the...
  6. NivianeGuitars1

Hello all, I am new to the Mastermind products. I just purchased the LT to control my AxeFxIII and I have run into a bit of a problem trying to integrate it. I purchased the correct phantom MIDI/Power block to hook up between my AxeFXIII and the LT. (2 - 5pin cables to the MIDI in and out of...
Back