Search results

1. P

Preset name

Got it, forget my previous post. Regards.
  2. P

Preset name

Hi I have set-up different page for different effects. Each page have a preset name assign to switches 1 to 5. It seems that the time the preset name is shown is shorter, than it used to be, so much that i can't read the name on the display For exemple: I have a page for my Strymon Volante...
  3. P

Copying preset in editor 4.5

Hi In the editor when i copy a preset under the preset list and paste it it does not copy. Did not have this problem before 4.5 Am i missing something? Regards.
  4. P

PBC 10 and Helix stomp

Hi. I have made a page on the PBC to open and close blocks in the Helix. The Helix is in loop 4 of the PBC. I have assigned Footswitch 1,2 and 3 on the PBC Helix page to open block 1,2 and 3 on the Helix and loop 4 on the PBC. The problem i have is that if i have Footswitch 1 and 2 on to put...
  5. P

MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE / EDITOR 4.5.0

Hi. Just did the Firmware update option. Worked great. Thanks for answering all my questions. Best regards. Pierre
  6. P

I do eject drive The file i get when clicking on the firmware download link is not Zipped, it is named MM450.rjf and is 543K big. If i clic on it it opens the editor. All rtf files are deleted from flash drive. Flash drive used is the one i got from RJM when i bout the type Mastermind spring...
  7. P

Hi I try to update the firmware of my PBC to 4.5 I follow the procedure but when i get to the Bootloader i insert the flash drive i get the message unable to open directly. My PBC is 4.3.0 and i tried updating to 4.3.2 and i get the same message.
  8. P

Using exp on PBC

Would that switch be able to be a straight on-off for the boost on my amp?
  9. P

Using exp on PBC

Hi, I need an extra ext switch, a 3rd one, can i use the Exp pedal on the PBC? regards, pierre
  10. P

Vertex Effects Boost with Volume Expression

I go out A or B of the PBC to the Vertex boost and to amp using the exp out of a Boss 500, sounds great!
  11. P

Volante and button page

Oups, Maybe i sent you the file where i added another button, not grouped, with CC bypass on the Volante and the H9 pages. And deleted the CC action on the buttons leaving them to just send PC messages. When i add the 102 CC (on the Volante page or CC 10 to the H9 page), to each of the grouped...
  12. P

Volante and button page

Hi, Here it is. Thanks again for everything
  13. P

Volante and button page

Thanks for answering, What i would like is have a page for the Volante and a page for the H9. I would like to have 5 or 6 buttons with my favorite preset on the units. Each button would send a MIDI PC and a CC message to have the unit ON. That part works, but i would like to save to preset the...
  14. P

Volante and button page

For some weird reason the problem seems to be preset related. Everything works fine in preset 1 trough 4 on each Bank, but on preset 5 of each bank the Volante and the H9 status does not saved to preset. I checked every button page on those presets... can't find the problem.
  15. P

Volante and button page

It is turned on on the Volante's and on the H9's device page.
  16. P

Volante and button page

By the way i have the same problem if i set-up a H-9 button page the way i did the Volante page. On the button page PC and CC are sent to the unit with the proper responses fron the H9. But the Bypass mode is not saved to preset.
  17. P

Volante and button page

I have created a button page for my Volante. I have buttons 1 to 5 assigned to presets on the Volante (first action Volante/PC off: NONE on 1 trough 5 i have also added a Bypass CC action so that when i press a button it load the preset but also opens the ON button on the Volante. (Volante...
  18. P

H9 PC from 1 to 12

Thanks for answering! Thats fine for the H9 and the Volante but on The HX stomp i am using presets further down the line ( presets 100 to 112). Should i move those presets to presets 1 to 13 or is there another way around? Regards,
  19. P

H9 PC from 1 to 12

Hi, I have a few units where i use only have a dozen presets at the most. (H9, Volante, HX stomp) Can i have a button that will scroll and cycle let say my H9's presets from 1 to 12 and back? When i use the PC+ it scroll but goes on after preset 12 so i need another button (PC-) to scroll back...
  20. P

Editor: Transferring data from one page...

I want to use the PBC for different functions (studio recordings where quick access is needed, live shows where presets and songs are crucial etc) so i want to save different editor page to be able to load a set-up in the PC before going to gigs. Is it possible to have, let say 2 editors opened...
Back