Search results

1. toneseeker911

Have a laugh at my expense

I must be going crazy because my GT16 was black and white , no color, when I played an outdoor gig recently. I thought something was wrong. I was wearing polarized sunglasses , but I just tried out those glasses at home and it’s all ok, full color. What’s happening here, lol ?
  2. toneseeker911

CC momentary / toggle

Did a 2 hour gig over the weekend and happy to report that everything was smooth. I run tracks, click, cues and some axe fx patch changes in logic while simultaneously recording 15 channels of audio. Using markers is the best way to navigate in logic when using a foot controller. My GT-16...
  3. toneseeker911

CC momentary / toggle

Thanks for the responses, it’s now clear to me. Yes, I did add a wait between each command and I noticed erratic behavior in logic where it sometimes missed one of the commands and that led me down the whole momentary / toggle thing. I did not have “Direct Send” checked, which was probably the...
  4. toneseeker911

CC momentary / toggle

Hi, I'm trying to create a combo command to do a few things in logic - stop playback, advance to next marker, start recording. I have all of these mapped to CCs and they work fine individually. When creating a macro action, how are the CC messages sent ? Eg : this is what I have configured it...
  5. toneseeker911

Starting Over!

Is it IA Link ? Or CC Link ? I believe IA link is used to link multiple IA switches on the GT.
  6. toneseeker911

Wish : Select multiple items in preset list on editor

I have different start screens for groups of presets. It would be great to select multiple of them (shift click) under the "Presets" tab and change all the start pages of selected presets to a different one. Currently, it has to be done one by one.
  7. toneseeker911

RJM GT22 - Axe3 skipping preset

I saw this problem recently with my Axe Fx-3 and GT-16. Tapped to select a preset and it jumped far away. I had a set of presets stored in a "song" and this happened when trying to select one of them.
  8. toneseeker911

[FIXED] BUG: cut-off text in Channel menu

+1 , I see the same thing with FW 4.3.0
  9. toneseeker911

WISH : IA for Axe FX 3 control switches

Would be great if we could assign the various CS in the axe fx to an IA.
  10. toneseeker911

Axe Fx III Control Switch

Ah ok, thanks. I guess this is on my wishlist then :)
  11. toneseeker911

Axe Fx III Control Switch

I couldn't quite figure out how to assign a button to a control switch of the axe fx3. I tried choosing "control" in the assign CC menu, but how do I set which control switch (CS1 - CS6) needs to be controlled ?
  12. toneseeker911

Update channel state on scene change - Axe FX 3

Nevermind - a reboot of the controller fixed it.
  13. toneseeker911

Actually even the button on / off state isn't updated. I could have swore that was happening at some point.
  14. toneseeker911

I noticed that the effect on/off state is updated when changing scenes, but not the channel number (A/B/C/D). Is this expected or am I missing some configuration ? I am not using the "Create songs" option when reading the fetching presets (else I believe I could have done Update on preset...
  15. toneseeker911

Mastermind GT22 Controlling Reason 10

I struggled with getting Studio One to recognize sysex coming from the MMGT. This software is a great middleman - it recognized all the PC / CC messages coming in from the MMGT (no need for sysex) and it could emit keyboard presses for each midi message. So it's as easy as configuring a keyboard...
  16. toneseeker911

Mastermind GT22 Controlling Reason 10

Gave the trial version a whirl with Studio one and it's a pretty neat way to control my DAW with the MMGT instead of buying a separate controller like the nektar pacer.
  17. toneseeker911

GT 16 Setup for Axe FX III

Added an Expression pedal selection function in the effects menu If I click the mission button for example, I can select what parameter it will control, useful when I have multiple parameters to be controlled by the same pedal This involves setting up additional external controllers on the...
  18. toneseeker911

Calling for Config examples for Mastermind (AxeFx iii)

This is my current GT 16 setup http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/gt-16-setup-for-axe-fx-iii.3761/
  19. toneseeker911

GT 16 Setup for Axe FX III

Just got a second hand MMGT16 and decided to port the awesome preset configuration that iarsee did for the GT 22 (found here : http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-gt-22-setup-for-the-axe-fx-iii.3738). I made some modifications to suit my workflow (I don't have an austin buddy page...
  20. toneseeker911

My GT/22 Setup for the Axe-Fx III

Just created a GT16 layout based on this with some modifications for my use and to make the most of the real estate on the GT-16 (example tap and tuner on the same button etc.). I also like the songs feature on the RJM which groups a set of 16 presets - and I like to have access to a different...
Back