Search results

1. C

Selah Quartz controlling RJM PBC6X buttons question

Yes, I meant receive midi. Great, and thanks for the clear explanation!
  2. C

Good to know. Thank you! I'm guessing that within the PBX6 presets aren't assigned midi PC messages, correct?
  3. C

Here's the scenario I'm hoping to create: In preset mode on the RJM, I'd like to have the bank down and bank up buttons controlled by the Selah Quartz. On the Quartz when I press the button it would equal the bank down button on the RJM, and when I press and hold on the Quartz it would equal...
  4. C

Midi Preset Commands Delay?

Awesome... it worked. Thank you!
  5. C

Midi Preset Commands Delay?

Is there a way to delay a midi preset command before it triggers within a preset? Here is my scenario: I'm switching reverb algorithms on my Meris M7 pedal between preset 1 and preset 2, and also trying to turn the swell feature on when preset 2 is activated. The swell feature triggers before...
  6. C

Tone and Volume Suck Question - Signal Chain Order

Great advise, thank you! I’m assuming I could use the built in insert that moves within the PBC6X, or am I misinformed? It appears as a small arrow next to the loop numbers within the software, right?
  7. C

Tone and Volume Suck Question - Signal Chain Order

I'm having issues with my Meris Mercury 7 reverb. It loses some volume and low end when it's looped into my signal chain within the PB6X. Here is my signal chain: L1- Xotic, EP Booster L2- Xotic, SP Compressor L3- Chase Bliss, Brothers Insert- Tapestry Audio, Bloomery Volume Pedal L4- TC...
  8. C

Using Acoustic and Electric guitar through PBC/6X

I'm trying to figure out the best way to route an acoustic and electric guitar through the PBC/6X. When I play live, I will use acoustic and electric at different times, and it would be amazing to have the ability to tap into my Meris Mercury 7 reverb pedal with my acoustic guitar signal...
  9. C

PBC6X Capabilities with Midi Integration like Selah Quartz V3

No problem! Thank you kindly for your prompt responses.
  10. C

I guess I forgot to ask... do you have any idea if this would be a software adjustment or hardware related change? If it's software related, I will wait for a possible update? If it's hardware, I will consider my next steps apart from the PBC/6X's abilities... Again, thank you!
  11. C

Yes, I was referring to midi, not tap tempo. I have a Selah Quartz V2, but it doesn't have the capability to send midi messages directly to the Chase Bliss, Meris, etc.; however, the Selah Quartz V3 does indeed have this capability. So, I wouldn't have to purchase the Quartz V3, or the CB or...
  12. C

Wow! So essentially, I can just plug and program the midi for my Chase Bliss pedals and I'm all set!? Very cool. Thank you!
  13. C

Greetings! I'm wondering if the PBC6X has or will ever have the capability similar to the Selah Quartz V3 to control pedals from manufacturers such as Empress, Chase Bliss Audio, and Meris with no special connector required, just a 1/4″ stereo TRS lead? I just purchased a PBC6X, and having...
Back