Search results

1. P

Previous Scene

I stumbled across this GT Wishlist post looking for the same thing, a Previous Scene action. Just trying something out, you could have 8 GT presets, all set to the same AFX3 preset but with an IA attached to select each of the 8 scenes, or use the editor to choose which scene button is active...
  2. P

GT16 auxiliary power LT?

I think I know the answer but thought I'd make sure, can the GT16's auxiliary power give enough juice to power an LT? Cheers Pagzy
  3. P

Choose Setlist show Song Menu

Hi everyone Is there a way to Choose a Setlist then have it go straight to the Song Menu for that Setlist instead of going straight into the first Song? Cheers Paggzy
  4. P

New USB not working in GT16

Hi everyone I have just upgraded from an LT to a GT16 and absolutely loving it! The USB drive supplied with it works fine to save settings but I'd prefer a smaller profile drive and bought a Sandisk 32GB Ultrafit on sale for $9.50. I have tried converting it to MBR using Diskpart from the...
  5. P

Buy GT and integrate LT?

Hi there If I were to buy a GT16 what would be the best way to utilise a LT with it? Bidirectional midi cable and totally different midi device/channel/etc? Cheers Paul
  6. P

Can a Song automatically choose a Page?

Hi there If I have Songs with one preset each, can I choose the Song and have it switch to a IA Page or have it choose the preset automatically? Cheers Paul
  7. P

Where are the IA ID's shown?

Hi there Sorry if it's obvious and I have missed it, I've just read about the System | Set IA action and am wondering where the IA ID's are shown? I can't find it in the LT 4.2 manual, V4 editor wiki or forum search... Cheers Paul
  8. P

Get Preset Names from device other than the AxeFX3?

Hi everyone I was wondering if there is a way to use the Get Preset Names feature from a device other than the AxeFX3? I use the LT to control a Behringer XR18 which uses OSC coverted to midi sysex and there is a command to read the current preset name or whole list of 64 presets. Can I get the...
Back